What's new

What are you listening to?

I should give it another listen, I didn't like "Sex, Love & Rock & Roll" much when it came out but ended up listening to it quite a bit a couple of years later.

What did you think of that one? I have been a social distortion fan for a long time but I couldn't get through it. Their last tour came here and I skipped it in case they were going to play the new stuff. Maybe I judged it too quickly though, I haven't listened to it since.

Which tour did you skip? The 2011 Summer/Fall tour? I saw them when they came to Toronto and it was a great show. Probably as good as any of their previous visits. Of course, I get older every year and my energy level drops a little with each concert season. I don't know how Mike Ness keeps going. His throat must take a beating.

Which tour did you skip? The 2011 Summer/Fall tour? I saw them when they came to Toronto and it was a great show. Probably as good as any of their previous visits. Of course, I get older every year and my energy level drops a little with each concert season. I don't know how Mike Ness keeps going. His throat must take a beating.

I think so, my perception of time is pretty messed up usually but that sounds right:)

I do regret not going a little bit though, I've seen them twice and both shows were awesome. I'm thinking the first time was 15 or so years ago at the Diamond Ballroom in OKC. Mike Ness looked pretty rough then..it was probably one of the highest energy and ultra violent crowds ever! I remember seeing blood and teeth in the bathroom sink.

The last time, I'm going to guess maybe seven years ago?? Ness looked a lot healthier despite his age. Commanding stage presence, really strong. I think he's got "old man strength" now:) And the crowd was a lot calmer, it was probably the same people from the Diamond Ballroom show just older and not as angry anymore:lol:

Still trying to find some dubstep artists who don't get too repetitive or can hold my interest for more than 2 songs without feeling like changing the song. Skrillex is the only I've found that is consistently interesting.

Been recently getting into Dubstep and Skrillex is my favorite. I like this song.

I went to a fight and a Flametrick Subs show broke out...

Best live show ever. EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did somebody say dubstep? Love electronic music of all genres. Here's some dubstep that goes against the grain.

It's slow and moody...but freagin fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Staff member
proxy.php

Top Bottom