What's new

Perfect Albums

Fil is a Brit guitar player and singer, who analyses pieces of music on You Tube. He goes by Wings of Pegasus. He is very insightful, at least to me. He has a nice manner and is fun to watch. Here he talks about Brian Wilson's voice on Don't Worry Baby, perhaps my pick for the best cut ever.
Oh, yeah. I know that guy. Yeah, he's an encyclopedia of music knowledge. Among other things, I like the videos where he analyzes songs with pitch-correction software to see if, and how flagrantly, singers are cheating.

This is good, too

I always like to see a pro fawn over the BB, but she doesn't realize that they're lip syncing to their studio track. She's forgotten more about singing than I'll ever even learn, but she doesn't know how those old shows worked... or know the studio cut well enough to know that's what she's hearing.

Oh, yeah. I know that guy. Yeah, he's an encyclopedia of music knowledge. Among other things, I like the videos where he analyzes songs with pitch-correction software to see if, and how flagrantly, singers are cheating.
Definitely. Maybe too much on the pitch correction! Recent shows on Don Henley lip synching in concert very interesting though.

I always like to see a pro fawn over the BB, but she doesn't realize that they're lip syncing to their studio track. She's forgotten more about singing than I'll ever even learn, but she doesn't know how those old shows worked... or know the studio cut well enough to know that's what she's hearing.
All true! I like her enthusiasm. I think she said she was not familiar with the Beach Boys.

Top Bottom