What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Once my hives are up and running, I’ll send you both some comb if y’all want it.
I appreciate the offer! I’m finding it harder to source it. I found some in NC last spring, then Mr. Walker in North Fort Myers sold me that latest square after the woman who ordered it never showed up. I prefer the comb in the square rather than submerged in a glass bottle, but you take what you can get some times of the year! I’ll be following your apiary progress! My neighbor beyond the back fence keeps 10 boxes. I’d love to try some of her product!

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I appreciate the offer! I’m finding it harder to source it. I found some in NC last spring, then Mr. Walker in North Fort Myers sold me that latest square after the woman who ordered it never showed up. I prefer the comb in the square rather than submerged in a glass bottle, but you take what you can get some times of the year! I’ll be following your apiary progress! My neighbor beyond the back fence keeps 10 boxes. I’d love to try some of her product!
I’m not sure if I’ll have any honey this year, first years can be iffy depending on rain, blooms, etc. I may need to leave it for the bees to get through the winter. Ask your neighbor if they’re using wax or plastic base for their frames. If it’s wax you can bet the good 2 sided capped cells. If it’s plastic you won’t get as much comb and the honey tends to seep out.

1709918212256.png

Top Bottom