What's new

watched threads notifictions

Hi all..

not sure why this continues to occur so hoping for some assistance. I do not receive notifications on watched threads consistently. At the moment I am not receiving them at all. Anyone else experiencing this problem? anything I can do to resolve on my end?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Moved to the Site Feedback forum.

I havent had any issues with new alerts on the forum but they can be spotty coming in as email alerts.

The only thing I could suggest right now would be to clear your cookies and get new ones when you log in next and see if that helps.

I dont subscribe to email alerts, only notifications when I am on the site itself

i'll try clearing cookies, see how it goes.. but dont think this is an issue as notifications are not appearing on any pc/laptop I use or even my phone

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I dont subscribe to email alerts, only notifications when I am on the site itself

i'll try clearing cookies, see how it goes.. but dont think this is an issue as notifications are not appearing on any pc/laptop I use or even my phone
Just curious if you have the same selections verified across all platforms?

clearing out my phone and laptop Im on atm, I can see today's notifications on this topic but missed quite a few over the past week from blackland brotherhood, wolfman wednesday, blackland thursday topics so can only assume there are more

i will clear cookies/history on all devices and browers and see if that works

this hasnt just started happening either, its been intermident and going on for a while.. Usually I unwatch then rewatch a topic and this gets notifications on those topics working again, for a little while

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
You could also try hitting the MARK FORUMS READ button (top right on the page) and see if that resets anything for you.

Top Bottom