What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Black Eco today.

$ecoblk1.jpg

42.5mm..Check out my EPOS on page 373...It was all engraved by one of Switzerland's best, so they told me..

I actually did see that pic. Love the face but the lunar phase isn't my bag...otherwise stunning watch. All that said you've intrigued me enough to go to their website. I've been wanting a skeleton for some time but have been having a hard time deciding on one.

This one piqued my interest!

proxy.php

I actually did see that pic. Love the face but the lunar phase isn't my bag...otherwise stunning watch. All that said you've intrigued me enough to go to their website. I've been wanting a skeleton for some time but have been having a hard time deciding on one.

This one piqued my interest!

proxy.php
Nice one..As you may or may not know. Epos is like 90% of European watches in the fact they use ETA movements, but unlike others they also do and have done
watches for Montblanc, Panerai and others.. They do in fact all of the skeleton work for themselves and a few other companies...That is a very good choice
in a skeleton from a company known for that style.....:thumbup1:

Hello everyone, Don't know a whole lot about this watch, any info would be very much appreciated. I have done a few quick google searches though, seems that DR Ernst Thomke was the Swatch watch founder and I'm told former CEO of Omega.
I purchased the watch new around 6 or 7 years ago. I was at the time buying more than a few high quality chefs knives. I purchased most of my knifes from a very fine seller on Ebay, he offered me the watch..
As everything that I had purchased from him previously had been better than great I went ahead. Never worn the watch outside the home as the band Is a little tight on me (8 inch wrist). The watch has been sitting at the bottom of my closet since purchase, recently found when getting ready to move back to Boston. I had forgotten all about it...LOL$bager watch pics 2 002.jpg$bager watch pics 2 005.jpg$bager watch pics 2 006.jpg$bager watch pics 2 007.jpg$bager watch pics 2 009.jpg

Hello everyone, Don't know a whole lot about this watch, any info would be very much appreciated. I have done a few quick google searches though, seems that DR Ernst Thomke was the Swatch watch founder and I'm told former CEO of Omega.
I purchased the watch new around 6 or 7 years ago. I was at the time buying more than a few high quality chefs knives. I purchased most of my knifes from a very fine seller on Ebay, he offered me the watch..
As everything that I had purchased from him previously had been better than great I went ahead. Never worn the watch outside the home as the band Is a little tight on me (8 inch wrist). The watch has been sitting at the bottom of my closet since purchase, recently found when getting ready to move back to Boston. I had forgotten all about it...LOLView attachment 315999View attachment 316000View attachment 316001View attachment 316002View attachment 316003

$IMG_2272.jpg
Today, I wore my Luminox A3051 Blackout. I love this watch; it's subtle, useful (tritium tubes are always luminescent and never need charging), accurate, and stylish for how I live. My one complaint is the strap. I've had it less than 5 years and have already replaced the factory rubber strap. I'd recommend the metal bracelet.

View attachment 316016
Today, I wore my Luminox A3051 Blackout. I love this watch; it's subtle, useful (tritium tubes are always luminescent and never need charging), accurate, and stylish for how I live. My one complaint is the strap. I've had it less than 5 years and have already replaced the factory rubber strap. I'd recommend the metal bracelet.[/QUO

LOL:lol:5 years and only one strap..:lol: I had to replace a rubber strap every 3or4 months !!! I hate rubber straps:thumbdown...After a year I put it on steel.

Nice one..As you may or may not know. Epos is like 90% of European watches in the fact they use ETA movements, but unlike others they also do and have done
watches for Montblanc, Panerai and others.. They do in fact all of the skeleton work for themselves and a few other companies...That is a very good choice
in a skeleton from a company known for that style.....:thumbup1:

I knew the movement part....not the part that they do their own skeleton work, which is cool. The only negative for the watch for me is that it has the same movement as my BR and original Omega ETA. A workhorse and reliable as hell, but a part of me feels I should try another engine to expand the collection. On the flip side....the ETA is so time tested and reliable...and you're not going to shell out a lot of coin (relative to a small in house manufacture) to get one.

Today its what I'm not wearing that counts. I just went to my AD to pickup my T-touch from it's battery replacement and what did I find. This, 50% off retail, unfortunately I'm not in a position to pull the trigger even though I regret selling my Mont Blanc GMT.

Top Bottom