What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I'm watching it Kruiser..:lol: It's an interesting shape.
Christopher Ward Trident-Pro. today.
$001.JPG

I had a goal to get a Raketa calendar and I finally obtained one in great condition. This vintage piece has the 2628H movement (stock photo below). With its shock protected four leg ring balance and the shock protected escapement wheel, this movement is suitable for rough situations. I believe it's Soviet incabloc or similar. I found the perfect NATO strap for it. The yellow color is from my glorious University of Michigan shirt, with maize and blue. :thumbup1:
$Raketa calendar blue.jpg$Raketa_2628_H.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Finally another B&R wearer. I'm embarrassed to say I never wear mine :blush: - I should probably sell it.

You don't see too many in the wild...I think the square case throws folks off. To me, the square case, ceramic material and Air Force blue look (while not encapsulated in this photo) made the thing sing...

Naturally, as a new acquisition...it's all I wear currently. My Omegas aren't getting much love lately!

On NATO:

proxy.php

I had a goal to get a Raketa calendar and I finally obtained one in great condition. This vintage piece has the 2628H movement (stock photo below). With its shock protected four leg ring balance and the shock protected escapement wheel, this movement is suitable for rough situations. I believe it's Soviet incabloc or similar. I found the perfect NATO strap for it. The yellow color is from my glorious University of Michigan shirt, with maize and blue. :thumbup1:
View attachment 314767View attachment 314768

Now THAT is a unique piece!

I'm wearing my G-Shock today. Went to workout and did chores, it's best for that. Tomorrow, I'm excited to showcase a watch I've been hunting for for quite a while......

Funny you pull out that Ceasar. Can't find them anywhere!

Interesting. I hadn't noticed because I turned off my search notifications, but a year ago this was popping up on the Bay all the time. Mostly a couple east coast jewelers. I bought it as the SNDA 61, which was the yellow on rubber. I bought the Super Oyster off a member on the WUS forums. I was thinking of selling it but if it's that rare, I'd better hang on to it lest I regret it and can't have it back! :)

Top Bottom