What's new

FSOT Game Changer 84 baseplate and watches

For sale, CONUS only via paypal G&S.

The Game Changer .84 solid base base plate is in excellent condition. I got the .76 and it's just a better fit for my face. Looking for $25 shipped. I'll also throw in a RR DLC stainless steel handle and a RR SLOC.

Next up are the watches. This is a great way to start a watch collection! Up for sale is a four watch automatic winder, Invicta 44mm Automatic Dive Watch, and Bliger 40mm Automatic Watch. Both watches have the Seiko NH35 movement with display caseback. The Invicta has a 22mm rubber watch band with quick release to go along with it. This watch is based off the Rolex Yacht Master, and it is beautiful. The Bliger is on a 20mm leather NATO strap and is based off the Omega Aqua Terra. Both keep excellent time and are quite the conversation starter. The watch winder is brown leather and only about a year old. I'm looking to sell these as a set so I don't have multiple shipping charges. Altogether these would run about $240 before shipping, I'm looking to get $150 with shipping included.
IMG_6861.jpeg
IMG_6857.jpeg
IMG_6853.jpeg
IMG_6851.jpeg
IMG_6854.jpeg
IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg

Cool watches and winder. I have a question you might have an answer to especially since your watches have the same Seiko NH35 movement as one of mine I just bought. Is there a consensus as to which is the best way to rest the watch in order to slow down the seconds it is adding per day? Some say crown up or down as a way to slow it down compared to dial up or down to speed the watch up. What say you?

Ha. Funny you should ask. I had a cheap Chinese movement watch that was off by a minute a day. Everyone said to try those things. After doing different orientations for a week I found it made very little difference if any at all. These two actually do very well, the Invicta is only off about 3 seconds a day, the Bliger about 7. I just reset them when they get a minute off.

Ha. Funny you should ask. I had a cheap Chinese movement watch that was off by a minute a day. Everyone said to try those things. After doing different orientations for a week I found it made very little difference if any at all. These two actually do very well, the Invicta is only off about 3 seconds a day, the Bliger about 7. I just reset them when they get a minute off.
Yeah that's what I did yesterday I just did the second hand hack to reset it to correct time. Now it's 4 seconds fast after resetting it 24 hours ago. I was just hoping one of those things would be a foolproof way to reduce seconds by 5 to 10 seconds a day to compensate. I also read that when watch movements are new they tend to run a bit fast until they age then they slow down somewhat. To what degree I guess I'll find out.

5 seconds/day is very good for most manual movements! I think the NH35 has a spec of -20 to +40 sec/day. If you want accuracy, get a quartz, if you want soul, wear a manual. ;)
Yeah back a few years ago when I was wearing automatics more my Seiko Monster I had closer to +/- 2 seconds a day. Thought that was excellent. Day to day I wear my G-Shocks.

I like my manuals but only wear them when I get somewhat dressy. Only need one for that and it's another Bliger that is based on the Air King. My daily is a Garmin Forerunner 965.

Top Bottom