What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

How do i buy an epos grand complication? I love the look, went on their webpage and have yet to hear back... I literally wrote them saying tell me how much and how to send the money and still nothing!
You mean like mine? If so...That is a one of a kind (hand engraved movement) The standard one can be found at SKW net. or Watchseller might be able to get it.
Good luck...It's a sweet piece...:thumbup1: Just Google EPOS 3393.....Just checked About $2,200.00 at SKW net.

Last edited:
ROLEX GMT IIc....My triple watch winder arrived yesterday. Now I have seven watches for seven days of the week...:001_cool:
$001.JPG

LBF glad to see the GMT back in rotation, and thanks for reminding me to change the date on my watch.

Today is a blue day, jeans, blue check shirt and blue faced yachtmaster.
$IMG-20130301-00299.jpg

Kruiser...Looked at that Hamilton on Ashford .com......Keep me posted on how you like it..:thumbup1:

I got it today. Not bad at all! The style isn't for everyone but it suits me well. The design is a throwback to the 60's. Looks great in the outdoors and I got a couple of complements on it today. It's as much as a "fashion" watch I'd go for but it's fun. The watch is about 38-40mm wide, not too big for my 7.5 inch wrist. (Don't mind the cat scratch)

$Stardom.jpg

Top Bottom