What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Titanium? I tried this one on at an AD and loved it. The weight and feel of the Ti was great.
Yes Grade2 so I hope it holds up under normal wear. Knifemakers like Chris Reeve usually use Grade5 for their handles but that is much harder to machine.

I tried it next to the regular Pelagos which is a nice sporty piece, thick (gas escape) and with quite a bulky buckle. The 39 is sleek and thin like an old No Date Sub. The bracelet tapers to 16mm if I remember it right and it really feels great in Titanium. Also at night it looks like this :)

762CAA8D-E075-433A-9C24-74442B1727DB.jpeg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Happy Easter to all, just back from Church wearing my usual Sunday watch, a January 1967 Seiko Sportsmatic Deluxe JDM with a kanji day wheel. Coincidentally, I am also a January 1967 model but I am not in such nice condition. I notice the hands are out of alignment, so a trip to the jeweller is in order; I am not having much luck with watches these days.

20240331_121416~2.jpg

Happy Easter to all, just back from Church wearing my usual Sunday watch, a January 1967 Seiko Sportsmatic Deluxe JDM with a kanji day wheel. Coincidentally, I am also a January 1967 model but I am not in such nice condition. I notice the hands are out of alignment, so a trip to the jeweller is in order; I am not having much luck with watches these days.

View attachment 1821080
Happy Easter. A lovely watch you have there.

Top Bottom