What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

20240329_121612.jpg

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Congratulate me fellas… I’m in love. 😍😀

The Alpinist arrived today and it immediately went onto the two-tone jubilee from Strapcode. (The Seiko strap is not happening).
IMG_9064.jpeg

IMG_9060.jpeg

Pics don’t do this dial/bracelet combo justice.
IMG_9069.jpeg
IMG_9067.jpeg

Been eyeballing this set-up for awhile. Happy to add it to the collection. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Conngratulate me fellas… I’m in love. 😍😀

The Alpinist arrived today and it immediately went onto the two-tone jubilee from Strapcode. (The Seiko strap is not happening). View attachment 1820340
View attachment 1820343

View attachment 1820341View attachment 1820342

Been eyeballing this set-up for awhile. Happy to add it to the collection. :thumbup1:
I'd say they look like they're made for each other, but Seiko never made a bracelet that nice. Talk about an elevation.

Btw how's the thickness on the watch, I want one of the new GMT versions of the alpinist

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I'd say they look like they're made for each other, but Seiko never made a bracelet that nice. Talk about an elevation.

Btw how's the thickness on the watch, I want one of the new GMT versions of the alpinist

The Alpinist is not a thin watch at 13.2 mm (I think the SARB 017 was 12mm) but with a 39.5 mm diameter it wears a bit smaller.

The GMT version of the Alpinist is even a bit thicker at 13.6mm.

The Alpinist is not a thin watch at 13.2 mm (I think the SARB 017 was 12mm) but with a 39.5 mm diameter it wears a bit smaller.

The GMT version of the Alpinist is even a bit thicker at 13.6mm.
Congratulate me fellas… I’m in love. 😍😀

The Alpinist arrived today and it immediately went onto the two-tone jubilee from Strapcode. (The Seiko strap is not happening). View attachment 1820340
View attachment 1820343

View attachment 1820341View attachment 1820342

You knocked that one out of the park!

Top Bottom