What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Swatch Scuba Fifty Fathoms

12FBDB9E-5276-42C4-B124-CDFCDDD2D88F.jpeg

This just arrived via direct order from Casio.

Here it is on my 7.5" wrist. Love the look of it.

20240403_141453.jpg

However...

1712179423422.png

FYI: My reading vision is 20/20. On the fence about returning it.

I bought direct from Casio thinking it would be worth it for warranty/ease of return purposes.

Turns out their return policy requires me to pay shipping on returns plus a 5% re-stocking fee.

So not only did I pay 25% more for the watch than on Amazon, I have to pay to return it.

Whatever happens I Will Not be buying direct from Casio again.

Looking for feedback.

View attachment 1823165

However...

View attachment 1823167

I bought direct from Casio thinking it would be worth it for warranty/ease of return purposes.

Turns out their return policy requires me to pay shipping on returns plus a 5% re-stocking fee.

So not only did I pay 25% more for the watch than on Amazon, I have to pay to return it.

Looking for feedback.
Ive purchesed watches from Walmart online. Amazon I havnt.

I’ve liked the style of this watch but, it looks like one of the least legible Casios. Do you think you could get used to it?

View attachment 1823165

However...

View attachment 1823167

Looking for feedback.

I’ve liked the style of this watch but, it looks like one of the least legible Casios. Do you think you could get used to it?
I think so. Bought it as a beater watch to wear at work anyway. At 99$ I should probably just accept it as a lesson about being more careful about making purchases without seeing the watch first-hand.

There are more legible versions. Wishing I had got one of these and bought from Amazon.

[Sigh]

1712200758615.png

Top Bottom