What's new

Wanted: Canadians For Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm just waiting on a response from Nick on how far down the list he's gone in term of contacting you all. I'm going to try and PM the east coast lot tomorrow on my day off with my address and postal code so you should have all the info you need to send your items in. I'm hoping you all get a tracking number and send it my way so I can try to have an estimate on when the box will be all put together and set to start its journey, hopefully by then we will have the 2 threads set up to monitor and share our time with the box. When you send in your items I'll clean all the razors and if you all don't mind Ill do the same with whatever brush(s) might be included so that when it leaves from me it will be all squeaky clean.

If we can get a final roll call on who's on the list so we know what order we're going in and who to contact for box stuff, that would be great!:thumbup:

If we can get a final roll call on who's on the list so we know what order we're going in and who to contact for box stuff, that would be great!:thumbup:
I'm thinkin we already have the list, on your thread just flip the list upside down.

Welcome Comet! you're on the list.

now I was just having a thought. I hope that everyone realizes that they shouldn't be seeding like 7 or 8 items ok. cause we have to remember that this is Canada Post and the will bankrupt us all if they have the chance. there are about 16-18 people per side so think about the size the box would have to be if everybody were to throw in 8 items. It would be fun to receive it but sending it back out would be a whole nother story. Just something to think about.

one more thing, Khory93, since Comet is a late comer I put him in the west coast.

So I just sent out all of the PM's with my shipping address, if you haven't received a PM from either Nick or I then PM both of us and we can figure out which box you will be assigned too. Hoping you all can manage to get your box seed out soon so we can do as Luc suggested and start the 2 new threads for each box. Well... Now we wait I guess:thumbup1:

I'm sorry to hear this Azhrei. If you decide that you want back onjust jump back in and you'll have your original spot.

Purplemonkey -Vancouver, BC
well_nuc -Vancouver, BC
jefhunter -Vancouver, BC
NRAM -Maple Ridge, BC
pbnj -Victoria, BC
eljedo -Victoria, BC
Nick_O Fort St. John, BC
Roderick -Grande Prairie, AB
Roughneck12 -AB
arekkusu -Edmonton, AB
alexmc545 -Edmonton, AB
dewbler -Sk
stovepipe699 -MB
skip -Toronto, ON
i_dont_bite - Toronto, ON
imcndn -Hamilton, ON
Pepin -Niagara Falls, ON
SteveTheCanuck -Oshawa, ON
Starkicker -Ottawa, ON
royal52 -Ottawa, ON
Snidely -Ottawa, ON
dabrock -Ottawa, ON
canphan -Ottawa, ON
Ulricus -ON
rider4life -ON
AceByTerror -ON
doomaise -ON
Comet -Montreal QC
Luc -Montreal, QC
dwsteen -NB
Winchester38 -NS
Khory93 -Dartmouth, NS
froogle_jimmy -NS

Last edited:
Nick, I'll msg you the few ppl who have dropped out via PM on my side. If Jimmy is interested we can send him my way, I'll PM him later today.

New updated list

Purplemonkey -Vancouver, BC
well_nuc -Vancouver, BC
jefhunter -Vancouver, BC
NRAM -Maple Ridge, BC
pbnj -Victoria, BC
eljedo -Victoria, BC
Nick_O Fort St. John, BC
Roderick -Grande Prairie, AB
Roughneck12 -AB
arekkusu -Edmonton, AB
alexmc545 -Edmonton, AB
dewbler -Sk
stovepipe699 -MB
skip -Toronto, ON
i_dont_bite - Toronto, ON
imcndn -Hamilton, ON
Pepin -Niagara Falls, ON
SteveTheCanuck -Oshawa, ON
Starkicker -Ottawa, ON
royal52 -Ottawa, ON
Snidely -Ottawa, ON
dabrock -Ottawa, ON
canphan -Ottawa, ON
Ulricus -ON
rider4life -ON
Comet -Montreal QC
Luc -Montreal, QC

Winchester38 -NS
Khory93 -Dartmouth, NS

Where did all the Nova Scotians go!?

How are the box seedings coming along? I sent some stuff to Khory93 on the weekend and he should have it tomorrow.

Only a few more days till she's all set to go, coordinating with Nick_O and Purplemonkey to try and get a simultaneous launch of both boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom