What's new

Vote for your favorite!

Which of these blades is the best to you?

• Gillette Nacet

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Gillette Silver Blue

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Gillette Perma-Sharp

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
Only one choice, so choose wisely!
The polls are always fun and currently im using these 3 in rotation. Please comment why you chose the blade over the other two. I choose the Nacet, because its the sharpest and just mows through my thick stubble with least effort, while being extremely smooth at all times.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I have some Perma-Sharp blades arriving tomorrow. I can vote after a shave or two with a Perma-Sharp.

I was a staunch GSB fan, and still like them; but the Nacet edges it out. I'm not sure why, but the Nacets comfortably cut just a smidge better. For me, it's the Nacet over the GSB by a hair! :w00t:

Haven't tried the Permasharps yet.

I‘m exactly with you man. I think its the fact that nacets are a little bit thicker then most blades, it really helps with thick hair.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
For me it's ALWAYS the Gillette Silver Blue!

I've used and enjoyed all 3, but I can think of no better, long lasting blade that is up to the task of keeping my incredibly handsome face happy!

I've never tried any of these blades.

My personal preference is the now obsolete Polsilver Stainless Steel blade. I've reached 100 shaves with a single blade and it still shaves wonderfully (though ever so slightly less smoothly than during its first shave).

Last edited:
Which blade is best is so personal, but the one of the three blades on your list that keeps its place as one of four blades in my permanent rotation is PERMA-SHARP (along with Feather, PERSONNA, and PAA Strangelet - each is very different from the others).

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Which blade is best is so personal, but the one of the three blades on your list that keeps its place as one of four blades in my permanent rotation is PERMA-SHARP (along with Feather, PERSONNA, and PAA Strangelet - each is very different from the others).
How is the Strangelet my friend? I love the graphics!

Top Bottom