What's new

Thin Wallet

This one's great -- plus it hides a badge:

open:
proxy.php

closed:
proxy.php

I went through the same process just a little while ago. Did some research, and found Aspinal of London. They have absolutely stunning leather goods. I was actually looking for a premium-quality leather A4 padfolio at the time, and I came across their wallet section. They have beautiful slim wallets in several styles that aren't outrageously expensive. I placed an order last Friday, and DHL courier shipping (their only shipping option) across the pond had the order in my hands at 9am this morning (Monday). Now I'm the proud owner of a GORGEOUS new slim wallet (I picked up the tan/espresso slim ID wallet), a matching checkbook (on sale for an amazing $7.50), and the most beautiful A4 pad holder I have ever seen (black with cobalt suede). I couldn't be happier.

Aspinal's attention to detail is immaculate. Everything is handmade, the leather feels and smells incredible, and the colors combinations are beautiful. Their prices aren't absurd, either...there's a shipping/handling/customs duty surcharge that is proportional to the price of your product, the only downside from ordering from the UK (if you could call it that--3 days courier shipping across the Atlantic!?!).

This site certainly feeds my fine leather goods AD... :thumbup1:

Another source for thin wallets is the watch strap maker Greg Stevens. Click on the photobucket link on the right to see pictures of his products. Username and password for photobucket is gregstraps.

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, everyone, Micah keeps his wallet in his PDA :biggrin:

Actually, I upgraded my PDA to a little flip-top leather holder that holds a short pen and a micro-legal pad. It has a little flap that will allow me to put in one or two business cards and that's it. I'm trying to eliminate places to stuff reciepts and other flotsam.

Actually, I upgraded my PDA to a little flip-top leather holder that holds a short pen and a micro-legal pad. It has a little flap that will allow me to put in one or two business cards and that's it. I'm trying to eliminate places to stuff reciepts and other flotsam.

but you're hanging on to the jetsam?

I use what is basically an expanded business card carrier - it forces you to keep the bulk down.

Just the necessaries, no pictures, receipts, coins or other junk that a larger wallet can accumulate.

Somethign along these lines (the one I got cost me about $30)

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8638&category_id=1303

If you want it to last, make sure its all-leather, no nylon linings.

Coach is just junk now. It used to be excellent made in america. Now you're lucky if you can find one that isn't made in Romania, bulgaria, or china.

My friend uses one of these metal business card holders with a money clip slid on it. Cards/reciepts go on the inside, and money is attached on the outside. Its very thin at all times.
proxy.php

My friend uses one of these metal business card holders with a money clip slid on it. Cards/reciepts go on the inside, and money is attached on the outside. Its very thin at all times.
proxy.php

I use something similar. I got it a couple years ago as a gift. It is a money clip on the front, and the back has an open slot that holds 5-6 cards securely. It took me a while to get used to the lack of space, but then I realized, I rarely use more than 2-3 cards.

I found a link here: http://www.smartmoneyclip.com/?gclid=CJ-CtOS40pUCFRNOagodhgK8ig

Although, seeing the "as seen on TV" logo, I don't know if I can use it anymore in good conscience...

Top Bottom