What's new

THEHTGAM/PPF/PH0ENIX/D0UGLAS/H0DGES/FRANCES Thread

Beach. Of the scents I own, the list goes like this:
1. The Beach.
2. Coconut bay w/lime.
3. Cavendish
4. Cherry, vanilla, sandalwood.
I'm not saying I dislike any of them, but that is the order that I prefer. :)

There's a gorilla sized thread with a lot of reactions if you have a lot of free time :001_smile

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/357008-Synergy-shave-soap .

you mean the same thread youre on.

Their products seem to have great ingredients and many seem to like them. But, their website reeks of hipster.

bahaha totally but the guy creates excellent soap. In my mind its actually underrated, the post shave feeling is actually impressive, far better than what I have gotten from tallow soaps to the point that its actually weird how my skin feels to me

Beach. Of the scents I own, the list goes like this:
1. The Beach.
2. Coconut bay w/lime.
3. Cavendish
4. Cherry, vanilla, sandalwood.
I'm not saying I dislike any of them, but that is the order that I prefer. :)

I am looking forward to The Beach, I like the way Synergy shaves but have not found a scent I like. Maybe Joes influence with fragrance added to the Synergy base will be a winner.

Anyone tried the cherry or the new beach scent? I wish they made the 4oz puck of the beach scent.

I just ordered the Coconut Bay Rum with lime, if that's what you're referring to. I'll post in here my thoughts next weekend, when i get to try it out. I had to pick one of these up after reading what you guys were saying. This should be a perfect summer soap.

For anyone who has the Lime...is it a sweet lime or dry? I ordered a 4oz puck and can't wait to get it. I have their full sized (Frisbee size) of their unscented which is great but took a chance on the Lime.

Anyone tried the cherry or the new beach scent? I wish they made the 4oz puck of the beach scent.

Tried the Beach tonight. Performs just as well as others with a great scent. I get a lot of sun tan lotion. I finished my shave with alum and Captain's Choice Cat O' 9 Tails. The Beach has stuck around after an hour.

I think the lime has more of a dry than sweet scent. It really blooms if you put a puddle of hot water on the puck for a minute it so.

Tried the Beach tonight. Performs just as well as others with a great scent. I get a lot of sun tan lotion. I finished my shave with alum and Captain's Choice Cat O' 9 Tails. The Beach has stuck around after an hour.

Not a big fan of a sun tan lotion scent. Oh well.

For anyone who has the Lime...is it a sweet lime or dry? I ordered a 4oz puck and can't wait to get it. I have their full sized (Frisbee size) of their unscented which is great but took a chance on the Lime.
To me it smells like lime sherbert, kinda creamy.

I tried Synergy today. Love it. All the good stuff mentioned above. I feel like the shave was a lot closer than when I use Kell's Original but need to try Kell's once more to verify.

Only thing I did not like is the scent. I used the lavender cedar scent. Yuck. :) Not sure I will get used to this scent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the Beach last night and it was wonderful! Followed up by Fine L'orange Noir for a fantastic shave, even though it was rough! I'm still figuring out my straights!

Meta nectar or the maggards cherry? Not looking to smell like a girl, but those are the most intriguing scents to me. I have a feeling I would hate the cavendish

Has anyone tried Synergy's unscented or menthol pre shave Butter Balm? Just ordered the menthol, the ingredients look great! Gonna try this post shave as well

Top Bottom