What's new

THEHTGAM/PPF/PH0ENIX/D0UGLAS/H0DGES/FRANCES Thread

In my humble opinion, Synergy is probably one of the best soaps around. Enviromentally friendly, super easy to lather, feels great and it's a bargain. In addition, loading out of that tin is a pleasure.

Not to be argumentative, but as to the environmentally friendly part of your statement, I do not believe Palm oil to be such a "friendly" ingredient (it's high demand has been causing deforestation problems). That said, their soaps provide a nice shave with little effort/skill required to produce quality lather.

Last edited:
Looks like I need to snag me a puck of synergy then.. I have been eye balling the cherry scent, frost byte, & the lavender. Definitely will be getting some when my proraso is gone. The decision will be on the scent to get lol

Isn't their shipping high? I saw a few people complaining their shipping was like 10 bucks

I think the shipping is high because the tins are so wide, it limits the cheaper options. But I saw a rumor that free shipping on orders over $XX is coming.

Either way it is a deal for a puck that lasts forever, and is one of the best I've ever used. I have four pucks and have pif a few to guys I've tried to convert to face lathering.

Order placed! Lavendar and Cedar on the way.

FYI: Shipping through Amazon only cost $4.95 to CT.

I am a big fan of Kell's Original but I stumbled across Synergy the other day. Looking forward to comparing!

I bought my first tin of Synergy Bay Rum at the Handle Bar barbershop here by the house. This soap smells great!!!

I just finished a test lather and I am really impressed.

No problem! Check out the rest of the site too, they bring a lot of products into Canada you won't get at other Canadian retailers. And their customer service is excellent.

No problem! Check out the rest of the site too, they bring a lot of products into Canada you won't get at other Canadian retailers. And their customer service is excellent.

Done, very nice and you can get the RazoRock razors I see. I hear they are the same as the Cadets and made in India from Brass. The price is amazing and the reviews here have been great.

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried the How to Grow a Mustache shave soaps. I have their mustache wax which works pretty good on taming the stash:euro: but I have never tried their soaps. They appear to have rather large soaps at around 8oz each. Any word of wisdom are welcome.:arabia:

They are huge pucks in huge tins. I tried the Coconut Bay. It lathered and performed well but the overpowering smell of cloves left on my skin was repelling to me so I gave it away. This was the first "clovey" scent I tried, it turns out I don't like Bay Rum for the same reason so others might love it.

Last edited:
Well it's a bay rum with coconut added so I guess the cloves are part of the bay rum. Either way it didn't agree with me but the lather performed quite well.

Top Bottom