What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Picked up a new Streamlight TLR-7X yesterday along with a new AIWB holster from Mission First Tactical for my Shadow Systems MR920. Streamlight has discontinued the TLR-7A for the new 7X which now can use regular 3V Lithium batteries or uses Streamlight’s USB rechargeable 3V Lithium battery.

IMG_1759.jpeg

Just picked up my latest C&R acquisition at the post office - my first Colt revolver! 6" barrel Police Positive,
32 Police/32S&WL. 1920 vintage and in pretty nice shape. No rust, very tight, clean bore, should make for a nice plinker!

IMG_20240401_172236.jpg

IMG_20240401_172110.jpg

I was really looking for a .32-20 but when this popped up in my search I put in a bid and won it.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Well, I had an ich to build a coyote gun so I scratched it and ordered an Alex Pro Firearms (APF) AR-15 DMR chambered in 22 ARC and cerakoted in blood orange. What? I like orange! Anyway, who is APF? Why APF? Well, who they are is a bit of a mystery but I handled one of their AR-10s and was impressed. Looked at the DMR build sheet and I was more inpressed! Billet upper and lower, Magpul furniture, CMC drop-in trigger, nickel-boron BCG, AND a 18" Bartlein stainless steel barrel for $1835.00 MSRP. I got a much better cash price from my LGS. Gonna drop the new thermal on it when it arrives and see if I can call up some dogs! As for the 22 ARC... It's pretty much a .22 Grendel that GHOrnady has standardized is it a pretty hot little round. 62gr ELD-VT moving at 3300FPS. Hornady bills it as 22-250 performance in an AR pattern. I say not quite but still impressive pushing a hig BC bullet 150FPS faster than a 5.56 and if a sounder of hogs makes an apperance a mad minute is much easier. :D We shall see but I have high hopes!

nikonNUT

nikonNUT

Had a few goodies show up today. First is a Guide Sensmart TR650TWS thermal weapon sight. Guide IR is the biggest company you’ve never heard of…sorta. By sorta I mean they OEM for several well known companies. As an example… they “might”, “probably”, “DEFINITELY”make the C35 thermal weapon sight for Steiner and their more traditional style thermal scopes look ALOT like a Pulsar Thermion. Anyways, 640 thermal with a 50mm objective, 2.8x base magnification (up to 22.4x digital) and some neat features like 10 rifle profiles, 10 reticles (with 5 color options), hot spot tracking, AND a ten year warranty! Yes, please! Under $3k? Apparently I’m living right! And know a guy. 😉 Gotta get some nice weather to put it thru its paces but I zeroed it in a torrential downpour today no problem!
IMG_7081.jpeg

Also managed to find a case of Hornady 22ARC ELD-VT (varmint target) at Atwood’s.
IMG_7082.jpeg
Now I just need the rifle to hurry up and get built and the hogs and coyotes will fear the night! 🤣

Last edited:
Top Bottom