What's new

Intesa aftershave lotion

First time poster here. I’ve recently developed AAD (aftershave acquisition disorder) and have been discovering a lot of non-artisan and/or foreign splashes. One that I came across was Intesa. I found info on another one of their splashes but not this one and wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it or have used it especially the scent and how it feels on the face.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_6021.jpeg

The scent is pretty generically aftershave-y to me, some kinda Clubman and Old Spice notes (and also Imperial Leather to me, but I don't expect many people to know what that smells like), and maybe a little bit of a modern deoderant note. Not a super strong scent either, and while it says menthol on the front, it's noticeable but not super cooling, much much less than Proraso Green. If you want another aftershave reccomendation, the same company (Mirato) makes one called Malizia Uomo Vetyver, I quite like that one.

I actually already have Malizia Uomo Vetyver. A bit of a “sweeter” Vetiver than what I’ve experienced before, but I do enjoy the fresh green scent.

If the Intesa feels the same just with a generic a/s scent, as it’s also made by Mirato, it sounds like I wouldn’t be missing out on too much if I passed in it, at least for now.

Top Bottom