What's new

The "lowjax finally got off his butt" PIF

Congratulations, gentlemen. Enjoy your new swag. Great PIF, lowjax. Now, Cartier, if you decide that ocean kelp isn't for you, just let me know. ..

Just a little something for the runner up :wink2:

Seriously, lowjax's generosity has blown me away in this PIF. :clap:
$P6170132.jpg

Glad you like it, Chris. I will be interested in your thoughts on the SE. It does take a very different angle, so you may want to check out the SE forum before trying it out.
Cartier, the post office made me ship yours standard rate because of the cologne. Should be there sometime this week.

Just a little something for the runner up :wink2:

Seriously, lowjax's generosity has blown me away in this PIF. :clap:
View attachment 343423

So does this still count--or are you going to use the "I really didn't win" card?

I am super excited about this PIF. If I won this, I would probably not enter any more of them. What else would I need? Thanks again to lowjax for offering this generous PIF up to us. You sir, are a gentleman! :thumbsup:

Just messin with ya, Dirty-D.

That's an amazing second place prize. Bravo Jeff!

Chris, like he said, if yiu haven't used a 1912 SE razor before, come over and see us in the SE forum. We don't bite.

Congrats guys! Glad to see an Active Duty guy take home the big prize! Good to see DirtDiver keeping his streak alive too!

Ohh man, I've been sick as a dog the last couple days. I ended up leaving work early today. To top it off my 8 week old boy is all smiles and a happy boy today and it's best if I don't hold him. What a bummer!

I was sitting there being sick and I just had this feeling. I had a feeling that something was at the door.

Sure enough, there was a package. With goodies inside.

I may not be able to hold my son, but I can hold and smell all this swag! SO AMAZING. Lowjax is too generous with all this stuff.

I don't know what to start with! What say you!?!?!?!?

$ShaveCollection.jpg

Thank you so very much Lowjax. I can't wait until I collect some more items and then PIF something myself. I hope I can put something together as awesome as you have.

Top Bottom