What's new

The B&B Face Latherers Club United - come in and join the club, please !

Another happy day of face lathering with my monster sized omega boar 20106 brush today!!!! I love that huge pig brush massaging my whiskers!!!!

Anything other than face lathering is a waste of a great brush and fine shaving soap. Haven't touched a lather bowl in well over a year. I'm in!

It really doesn't make sense to use a bowl, why get a nice brush that feels great on your face and then go and allow this brush to have more contact with the inside of a bowl or scuttle (brush scuttles ok). My brushes only come in contact with my face (head, hand, soap, cream, water, and towel) but never a bowl!

It really doesn't make sense to use a bowl, why get a nice brush that feels great on your face and then go and allow this brush to have more contact with the inside of a bowl or scuttle (brush scuttles ok). My brushes only come in contact with my face (head, hand, soap, cream, water, and towel) but never a bowl!

I agree - I saw the light recently and now only use my newly acquired scuttle as a brush scuttle.

What is the secret club name we get to put in our signature? Like BOTOC Brotherhood Of The Open Comb.
I vote for FLAC-U.... Face LAtherers Club Unite.....

:thumbup:
This is very much to my own approach as well, therefore I would like to also submit my application to the B&B FLC United.
In fact I only recently sold my various scuttles although I have not used them in over 2 years.

PS: should we have a signature tag line as well, such as "The B&B Face Latherers Club United"?

Last edited:
:thumbup:
This is very much to my own approach as well, therefore I would like to also submit my application to the B&B FLC United.
In fact I only recently sold my various scuttles although I have not used them in over 2 years.

PS: should we have a signature tag line as well, such as "The B&B Face Latherers Club United"?

We have! TOFLAC-U (The Official Face Lather Club - United).

I'm in. I slowly found myself face lathering more & more over the last few months. I enjoy it quite a bit more than bowl lathers :001_cool:

Count me in.
The bowl and scuttle are now both downstairs in storage. I was once so pleased with myself when I purchased them. Sad now that I only face lather.
Go face latherers!

Sunbird

For those of you who have joined the group, I have started a discussion on face lathering brush of the day. I'm curious as to what the preferred tool of the trade is

For those of you who have joined the group, I have started a discussion on face lathering brush of the day. I'm curious as to what the preferred tool of the trade is

I have numerous restored vintage brush handles with TGN Finest Badger knots. ranging in size from 18mm diameter to 22mm, both bulb and fan-shaped and set to a loft anywhere between 45mm to 50mm. All are awesome face-lathering brushes. I end up using a different one every day, depending on my mood and which handle strikes my fancy. I honestly can't pick a favorite because they're like children....I love them all!

As a "late-adopter" (third face lather ever today) I can honestly say it's more thoroughly enjoyable and builds a quality lather quicker than a bowl. The turning point was using a crappy little brush with ridiculously short loft to give Cella one last chance.

Go figure.

I am in love with the B&B 2011 LE fan knot right now. The face feel is amazing. I'm working through trying my new Razorock soaps. Today was Bee's Knees. :thumbup:

Top Bottom