What's new

The 3rd annual “I Miss Christmas” (Christmas in July edition)

Sorry Guys, I've been out of the country for the last month and haven't had much opportunity to try to get back in contact with Dave. I've sent him a couple emails with no response. I'll try calling him as soon as I get the chance.

:thumbup1:Just read the whole thread what a great idea. Hope this works out so that it continues. Have already thought of gift-packages for next summer. I'm such a loser :lol:

[MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] Just say the word and I'll place an order/mail a few things. I know am, in the PIF list but am more then happy to help anyway I can.

Gents, unfortunately Dave cannot be reached. I've attempted email, PM, and I've tried calling his home and his office (all several times). I've searched the internet for any mention of him, (even looked for obituaries). He has just vanished. I will continue my efforts to find out what happened to Dave.

But, At this point, I'm sorry to say, this Pass is dead in the water. I'm not going to make any attempt to resurrect it, or continue.

I'm very sorry that this has happened, especially so soon in the list. If you have already made purchases for this pass, I'd suggest holding onto them for the Mr. Bingle exchange, PIF them, or just use them yourself.

Again, thanks everyone for your interest in this Pass and your participation. And again, I'm very sorry.

KJ [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] Thanks for your resilience on this project! Even while out of the country. It is unfortunate but I believe you have exhausted all available options. Waiting for Mr. Bingle to start up the Christmas exchange.

Gents, unfortunately Dave cannot be reached. I've attempted email, PM, and I've tried calling his home and his office (all several times). I've searched the internet for any mention of him, (even looked for obituaries). He has just vanished. I will continue my efforts to find out what happened to Dave.

But, At this point, I'm sorry to say, this Pass is dead in the water. I'm not going to make any attempt to resurrect it, or continue.

I'm very sorry that this has happened, especially so soon in the list. If you have already made purchases for this pass, I'd suggest holding onto them for the Mr. Bingle exchange, PIF them, or just use them yourself.

Again, thanks everyone for your interest in this Pass and your participation. And again, I'm very sorry.

it is too Bad, however I pray Dave is OK, ang KJ, you did all you could so, and we appreciate the thought. It will come around again, Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Top Bottom