What's new

Text underneath username?

Legion

Staff member
People used to get so mad at their title if they didn't agree with it....which made it even funnier to everyone else.

Nancy Boy Nanny always got people going. Especially the ones who didn't know Nancy Boy was a branded shaving cream and a darn good one at that.
That was pretty funny. The really funny ones were the ones who would get bent out of shape and say that they were going to stop posting on the forum, not realising that it was the post count that could change the title. So they just stayed with whatever offended them forever.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I find the discussion about the users titles to be hilarious. Sometime back, I had written my review for my Timeless Bronze .38 razor. Shortly after posting that review, I got the title of "Likes a fat handle in his hand." I would have proffered "The Mentholated Junkie" or "B&B Enabler" is good too lol.

In the end, when you get a title or nickname, whether you like it or not, you just got to own it. People talked on the previous page about wisdom. Well, I think wisdom, is when your old enough to realize, that a name is really not that important, because a name does not define you.

What defines a person, is the company you keep, and how well you keep it. In the end, its all about your character, integrity, and your actions. Be a gentlemen, love with your heart, do good deeds, be there for other's. And lastly, speaking on integrity, if you make a deal, don't alter it, or your Darth Vader lol.

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
I find the discussion about the users titles to be hilarious. Sometime back, I had written my review for my Timeless Bronze .38 razor. Shortly after posting that review, I got the title of "Likes a fat handle in his hand." I would have proffered "The Mentholated Junkie" or "B&B Enabler" is good too lol.

In the end, when you get a title or nickname, whether you like it or not, you just got to own it. People talked on the previous page about wisdom. Well, I think wisdom, is when your old enough to realize, that a name is really not that important, because a name does not define you.

What defines a person, is the company you keep, and how well you keep it. In the end, its all about your character, integrity, and your actions. Be a gentlemen, love with your heart, do good deeds, be there for other's. And lastly, speaking on integrity, if you make a deal, don't alter it, or your Darth Vader lol.
Yeah, deep down inside I know I'm really a 'handsome genius', despite the tagline that's been slapped on me. (sticks & stones...)

Although, my wife might agree more with the tagline. :)

Last edited:
Nancy boy was one that seemed to really get things started.

I thought Stan the man was a joke. Then I realized he was dead serious and the longer it went the more wound up he got. Dude probably had a stroke.
That was pretty funny. The really funny ones were the ones who would get bent out of shape and say that they were going to stop posting on the forum, not realising that it was the post count that could change the title. So they just stayed with whatever offended them forever.

Nancy boy was one that seemed to really get things started.

I thought Stan the man was a joke. Then I realized he was dead serious and the longer it went the more wound up he got. Dude probably had a stroke.
Very true on the Nancy Boy. I didn't get too deep into the Stan the Man fiasco, but from what I read, it was a hoot and a half.

I miss the system generated ones too. I lost my title somewhere along the way but I probably deserved it. :blush:

Very true on the Nancy Boy. I didn't get too deep into the Stan the Man fiasco, but from what I read, it was a hoot and a half.

I miss the system generated ones too. I lost my title somewhere along the way but I probably deserved it. :blush:
Stan was a true classic. It could have been a Saturday Night Live skit. Same for Springs and his server rant, his passion was on another level. I would have paid to go to lunch with the two of them. It would have been a crazy main course with a side of crazy. I sometimes wonder if they lurk on here and wonder what they think

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Stan was a true classic. It could have been a Saturday Night Live skit. Same for Springs and his server rant, his passion was on another level. I would have paid to go to lunch with the two of them. It would have been a crazy main course with a side of crazy. I sometimes wonder if they lurk on here and wonder what they think
I believe Springs1 was a woman.

When I first joined B&B, everyone had a "system generated" title under their name. The list is still floating aroung here somehwere. As your post count went up, the title changed as well (Proraso Pirate, Nancy Boy Nanny, Lather Lover, Schicktastic Shaver, etc). Custom times overrode those though.

When the new software came out, the current system took over, no system generated titles, only custom.

I also believe at one time, depending on your "contributor" level, you could add your own.

At leasts that's how I remember it.

Thiose were the days!

Top Bottom