What's new

Tank WW2 Soviet

Hello, my friends are selling a tank that was no longer needed after the monument was dismantled. Was in the communal property of the city, now the official sale. Do not tell me a site where it can interest people.
342636287_616446540359533_4642737241456880344_n.jpg
343200576_800771397699586_3500339369148745777_n.jpg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Looks very much like a Soviet T-34. Not enough detail shown to determine the variety type.

That turret looks T-34-85 to me!

It is street legal where you are from?:letterk1:
I am in Ukraine. This tank is not needed where it is. The money will most likely go to charity. We sell historical tanks from time to time to individuals. The main thing is that the gun should be demilitarized. And there were legal documents.

Also, the old T 34 in Ukraine a few years ago, the price is $ 50,000

Also, the old T 34 in Ukraine a few years ago, the price is $ 50,000

Those aren't T-34 style tracks installed.... I'd want a big discount on the asking price for that oversight :facep:.

Those aren't T-34 style tracks installed.... I'd want a big discount on the asking price for that oversight :facep:.
I know these are not his tracks. How many years have passed. Almost a century after its manufacture, the Mark V tank still stands in Kharkov. Its age is over a hundred years. The reliable history of the origin of the tank is unknown. According to one of the unconfirmed versions, the tank was delivered by the Allies to the Volunteer Army at the end of 1919 or at the beginning of 1920. I can't say anything about the T34 at all. I don't even know if there's an engine inside...

Believe it or not people do collect Military Vehicles including Tanks. Hobby is not cheap, restoration, is not cheap. People do and collect weird stuff.

Was a guy in Patterson, CA. Town is not know for anything but Peaches, have had huge Military Vehicle Collection, he funded make baling wire. Think his pride and joy was a Sherman WW-2 Tank.

Believe it or not people do collect Military Vehicles including Tanks. Hobby is not cheap, restoration, is not cheap. People do and collect weird stuff.

Was a guy in Patterson, CA. Town is not know for anything but Peaches, have had huge Military Vehicle Collection, he funded make baling wire. Think his pride and joy was a Sherman WW-2 Tank.
I also have friends who collect them. I used to collect old uniforms myself. England, Germany, etc. They are small and fit perfectly on me. But now we have a war, and no one will buy such expensive things as a tank. Togo selling to another country is interested.

IMG-d8b855e6cc50b4dcea9d20a22b50572e-V (1).jpg

The film "T-34 - Director's cut" is a great film, free on amazon prime. Probably a Russian propaganda film, but a good film nonetheless. While I'd love to have one, I doubt NJ or my apt complex would allow it.

Top Bottom