Very good shave.

Razor: muhle r41
Blade: astra sp (2)
Soap/cream: Tabac
Brush: 24 mm maggard synthetic
Aftershave1: Thayer's witch hazel cucumber
Aftershave2: Tabac

@skypsyd

Oh, what the hell, I'm in. I just got Arko, Cella, and Arlington for my birthday, so I will try all of those this week, but then after that, put me down for Tabac every shave for the rest of October. Tabac is one of my all time favorites, so it won't be to hard!

A classic product deserves a campaign that is destined to become a classic: Tabac Original narrates stories written by life. Real and authentic. Stories of men who have achieved things, who have tales to tell. Men who embody the attitude of Tabac Original.

“A MAN SHOWS CHARACTER IF HE PURSUES HIS AIMS - REGARDLESS OF ANY OBSTACLES”

SOTD 3
TABAC
VULFIX 660 SUPER BADGER
GEM DAMASKEENE/STAINLESS STEEL PTFE
THAYER's WH
STIRLING UNSCENTED AS/BALM
TABAC COLOGNE

SMOOTH SHAVES

Gents,

I'm not saying "I'm in", but day 3 of Tabactober went very nicely. My poor neglected puck of Tabac was pretty dried up and cracked when I fished it out of the drawer, and the puck was rattling around the ceramic jar. A little extra water and a wet brush took care of that, and it looks just fine now. I had forgotten how easy it is to lather with Tabac.

Day 3:

Triple-milled French soap
Hot wash cloth
Omega 80366 boar brush
Tabac
Gillette Flair Tip / Astra (2)
Witch Hazel
Mennen Skin Bracer

SOTD

Razor - CVH 5/8
Brush - Semogue 1470
Soap - Tabac
Aftershave - Fine Fresh Vetiver
EdT - Guerlain Vetiver

attachment.php

SOTD 2016-10-04

Razor: Weck Sextoblade
Blade: Fromm hair shaper blade (2)
Brush: Proraso Boar
Soap: Tabac
Aftershave: Aqua Velva Ice Sport
EdT: Ferregamo Aqua Essenziale Colonia

attachment.php

SOTD
ALUMINIGOOSE/FEATHER PROGUARD
RAZOROCK PLISSOFT
STARRING TABAC
THAYER'S WH
FAENA AS/BALM
HUGO BOSS THE SCENT

SMOOTH SHAVES:shaving:

TabOCtober 4 SOTD:
Razor: PAA Bakelite Open Comb Slant
Blade: Astra SP (2)
Brush: Omega 10777 boar
Lather: Tabac
AS: Aqua Velva

I used my Crown King Scuttle for the first time today. Tabac is just as good warm as it is cold.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I'm in! I purchased a puck last year and put it an empty Razorock XXX jar. I just wacked my beard off that I had grown for two months and I was getting a lot of compliments on it, but I'm invested in soaps, creams, and brushes. Tabac won the honors of shaving my beard off. Tabac is everything everyone says it is. I really enjoy it.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I'm going to try a sample of Taiga a member here sent my in the mail, after that it's Tabac all month long. I shaved with Tabac yesterday and when I got back home I shoved the still wet brush up my nose and took a deep inhale.

Top Bottom