What's new

Surf Wax Scented Cream/Soap?

Maybe ill buy different smells of soap from the same brand and make a little concoction and see how it goes...not sure i no how to do that...will see if i have time

Maybe ill buy different smells of soap from the same brand and make a little concoction and see how it goes...not sure i no how to do that...will see if i have time

I don't know what the smell is, it is definately unique to surf wax, at least in my experience. I supose if you can nail the fragrence you could add it to unscented cream. the Sue's might be a place to go for information.

Contacted Sue at scs...maybe she will be able to crack the sex wax smell and make a custom soap :w00t: its wishful thinking but a guys gotta dream :tongue_sm

Contacted Sue at scs...maybe she will be able to crack the sex wax smell and make a custom soap :w00t: its wishful thinking but a guys gotta dream :tongue_sm

I have to admit receiving a email with the question: Can I make a soap that smells like "Sex Wax"? made me think 'Weirdo'. :001_rolle

But, I hadn't seen this thread....so, if someone wants to send a sample to smell, I'll give it a try; no promises. It may only smell like PG13 though :biggrin:
Sue

Top Bottom