What's new

Speick Aftershave arriving today...

Well, when you've tried it I would guess that you're another new Speick AS fan. Enjoy it, it's indeed one of the best aftershaves you can find!

I also just purchased my first bottle, and I have a few questions concerning the product: How do you typically apply it (and how much)? Do you use a cotton pad, or just apply with fingertips? How much do you use?

Also, how long should I expect the 100mL bottle to last? I have only used balms in the past, so I have no comparison with a liquid aftershave. I am currently in Berlin and purchased a bottle for €10. If I like it, I might buy another before I leave.

Thanks!

Not that this will be terribly interesting to most of you, but I must announce that my Speick aftershave is "out for delivery" so i should get it today. After hearing from so many folks (ouch and tinzien stand out) that speick's aftershave is possibly the best of the speick line (of which I am already quite a fan), I had to order some (with some extra bath soaps because those are great, too).

I envy you. I remember my first time...

First time coming up! Been building my set-up, and wet shaving for a week or so now. Ordered some Speick as my first AS and should be here Wed!

I love the Speick AS. I have others in my rotation, but when it comes to relieving irritation nothing beats Speick. Floid Blue for those other times :wink2:

I got a small sample of Speick AS from Garry's Sample Shop. I am impressed already and it is on my list to buy. It has about the most unique characteristics of any AS I have tried so far. I guess it is the Speick plant extract.

Congrats on your new acquisition. I used to enjoy my Speick also but my bottle (actually shelf) fell and busted all over the counter top. However, now every time I enter the bathroom I can smell Speick everywhere. I guess that is the silver lining.

Congrats on your new acquisition. I used to enjoy my Speick also but my bottle (actually shelf) fell and busted all over the counter top. However, now every time I enter the bathroom I can smell Speick everywhere. I guess that is the silver lining.

Best bathroom EVAR! :laugh:

Top Bottom