What's new

Speakeasy Acquisitions - Sept 08

Les Tourelles de Longueville Pauillac 2004 - Reduced to twenty quid, a ten pound clubcard voucher makes this deuxieme vin of a 2nd growth, a tenner :cool:

Was in London on friday, just about to buy a 1993 Knockando when I noticed this Highland Park 12 with a free 50ml bottle of Highland Park 18

:biggrin:

'07 yichang hao yiwu
'04 yiwu private pressing
'06 12 gentleman yiwu
'08 12 gentleman chun ya shen yun
'06 12 Gentleman da bao hao

spelling may be way off.

a 100 ml gaiwan and 2 25ml cups

Service was fast and clean, an I recieved more than I ordered... the sign of a generous and caring vendor.

Sorry about the rushed mid work photo:

proxy.php

Not at all, well saying that my mothers face when she smelt the wet leaves certainly shows she doesn't appreciate good pu!

Was in London on friday, just about to buy a 1993 Knockando when I noticed this Highland Park 12 with a free 50ml bottle of Highland Park 18

Cool! I bought the same package over here awhile back -- still haven't brought myself to crack the mini. I'm saving it for a special occasion.

I was travelling thru Chicago this weekend and had the opportunity to stop at Iwan Ries. I snagged a great deal on a pipe and picked up a bag of their renown Three Star Blue.

...and the reason I was travelling, to pick this up:

A lovely package from Offical B&B Roaster DJ arrived today.

Ristretto Roasters Brazilian Decaf
Ristretto Roasters Columbian
Ristretto Roasters Panama Bouquet Region

Check out his site here.

Ristretto Roasters

I don't know much about this, but from what I could pick up from the Bosnian guys behind me in line at the "French pharmacy," this stuff will make your hair curly, your teeth pearly, and child-birthing a pleasure. Do any of you guys have any experience with Slivovitz (that you can discuss)?
proxy.php

I don't know much about this, but from what I could pick up from the Bosnian guys behind me in line at the "French pharmacy," this stuff will make your hair curly, your teeth pearly, and child-birthing a pleasure. Do any of you guys have any experience with Slivovitz (that you can discuss)?
proxy.php

I think it was something similar to that that made me lose 4 hours of my life at a summer solstice party once!

Slivovitz. I have experiance with this drink. It was only ever purchased to be a forefit drink in a drinking game. I can't believe it would be bought for pleasure.

2008 Bamboo Wrapped Yuole
2008 12 Gentleman Chun Ya Shen Yun
Tuocha Pick [free] - Thanks nada!

TAD strikes again!

proxy.php

How about this case of Westmalle Tripel that I acquired last saturday in Belgium??!! The beer was bottled on august 18th and even though I already drank three bottles from this case, it still needs to age for another month or two.

Chateau Blaignan Cru Bourgeois Medoc 2004 - 3 bottles @ £9.99
Nepenthe Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2007 - 2 bottles @ £8.49
California Rose (SWMBO) £3.09

Total £50.04

Blaignan and Nepenthe both on offer at £4.99

Special promotion - Buy 6 bottles get 25% off

New total £21.01 :biggrin:

Decided that I was on a roll, so I scoured the malts section

Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or £37.49 "£10 off"

Use loyalty points - this becomes £24.99 :thumbup:

Got paid yesterday, birthday tomorrow so I thought lets get some booze got:

1x Bottle of Captain Morgan
1x Bottle of Goliath beer
1x Bottle of Hobgoblin Beer

Just started the Morgan, first one in a couple of months with the captain, a welcomed drink

Top Bottom