What's new

Southern Witch & Wizards' Guild

Tuesday May 28, 2024
Semogue Mistura
Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic
Henson +
Treet 7 days Platinum
Tabac

Necromantic is done. I love the scent. It reminds me of the scent of a fresh forest after a rainfall.

IMG_7127.jpg

Necromantic is done. I love the scent. It reminds me of the scent of a fresh forest after a rainfall.
What do you have left? Any purchases upcoming?

My Gothorum Tonstrina is still hanging on. Probably 2-3 shaves left there, plus a couple partial samples. I'm hitting my Proraso hard to use it down, but am still getting my Witchcraft Wednesday shaves in. If there's a good father's day sale at one of their vendors (and they have what I want), I'll pull the trigger to restock on SW...

What do you have left? Any purchases upcoming?

My Gothorum Tonstrina is still hanging on. Probably 2-3 shaves left there, plus a couple partial samples. I'm hitting my Proraso hard to use it down, but am still getting my Witchcraft Wednesday shaves in. If there's a good father's day sale at one of their vendors (and they have what I want), I'll pull the trigger to restock on SW...
I have Boonana and Samhain. In addition I have a couple of samples of Autumn Ash and Druantia so I'm set for awhile. I should have enough to get me through 2024. I'm hoping that the Canadian distributor restocks because purchasing from the US (from a shipping perspective) is cost prohibitive.

I'm hoping that the Canadian distributor restocks because purchasing from the US (from a shipping perspective) is cost prohibitive.
The Razor Company has free shipping to Canada at $50+, though selection is rather slim right now there too (3 soaps, 5 splashes). But maybe worth checking if TotC doesn't restock by the time you're ready for more.

The Razor Company has free shipping to Canada at $50+, though selection is rather slim right now there too (3 soaps, 5 splashes). But maybe worth checking if TotC doesn't restock by the time you're ready for more.
That is good to know! Thank you! The challenge with these products is that they are very niche. It makes sense to buy them when you can.
Products such as Proraso, TOBS, and Tabac well, they're always available.

I took a closer look at The Razor Company and found a fourth soap listed further down the list (Incorporeal). They have an option for me to purchase in Canadian currency. The prices are better than I thought.
Thanks again for the suggestion!

Top Bottom