What's new

Site announcement - new product offering that will change the universe!

I'm buying the entire product line: Carpet freshener, aerosol room freshener, dish detergent, laundry soap, floor cleaner, candles, car vent clips, nose plugs dipped in Lilac Vegetal, Lilac Vegetal salad dressing, roasted Lilac Vegetal coffee beans. I can't control myself. I must have it all!

So is this floor cleaner the type you put on to keep your dog from going on it? :lol:

Fantastic, this is just the thing I needed! Sorry to all you haters out there who aren't Chosen. May you slip and fall on my lilac vegetal floor polish.

I can FINALLY post these pics!

It was nice of Pinaud to send the Team some samples.
proxy.php

I WASN'T expecting something this big. I WAS expecting fancier packaging(I guess it's only a sample though).
proxy.php

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Shave Lather unboxing at it's finest!
proxy.php

BTW, who moved this here, IT belongs elsewhere [emoji57]

I've talked to Rudy Vey, and we're trying to put together a limited edition Lilac Vegetal brush to go with all the other products. However, it will completely change what it means to "get the stink out" of a brush.

I Am so glad as the response. I have spoke to the Pinaud Representative this morning on a conference call and him and his grandmother were so happy with the response, they are also considering a special commemorative bottle just for B & B Members.

Please see Here for more info

and Here for a special bonus gift for those that pre-order

Pinaud will be awarding one of each of the new items to a lucky member. For all those interested in signing up for the give-away, just send an email stating "I'm in" to the contest's web site. I'll be posting the correct site information later this evening.

Top Bottom