What's new

Site announcement - new product offering that will change the universe!

As you well know, Badger & Blade tries to keep the pulse on the wet shaving world. The Mods and Stewards work very hard to keep in touch with the top manufacturers of the finest in Wet Shaving Products. Something is happening today that will set the wet shaving world on fire. It WILL be the talk of the internet.

That being said, it is also a very polarizing decision on the part of the Fragrance House that is offering this Very Special and long overdue Product Line, that will leave the Wet Shaving world, speechless for some, and rejoicing for others.

The B & B Team was given special access and a 1st look at this very public release, and was instrumental in it's design and debut.

These products will go on Sale at 0000 hours on Saturday April 2nd, 2016 and should be available at your higher end Retailers, Internet Retailers, as well as fine Gentleman's Clubs everywhere

We are sure you the members of B & B have anticipated such a world changing event, and by Special Permission we have been allowed to reveal the 1st advertisement of this momentus event.

So without further wait........ We present the product line that will change the Universe:

proxy.php

Also there is a very special Multi Platinum recording artist that will also be Honoring this launch with a musical advertisement video to match this wonderful occasion.

We bring this to you, 1st before anyone else, as we value your loyalty and membership to Badger & Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gag. Why would anyone want to perpetuate that "scent?" Now you can leave the scent in the bathroom and also carry it with you in the form of an AS and deodorant. :w00t:

C'Mon Jim, this will fill such a void, I for one will be the 1st in line to buy the product line. Cant wait till the Knights of the Veg Table get wind of it, About time this product received it's due

C'Mon Jim, this will fill such a void, I for one will be the 1st in line to buy the product line. Cant wait till the Knights of the Veg Table get wind of it, About time this product received it's due

Yeah, but you are a smoker and most likely you sense of smell is damaged! So for you, the Veg scent probably is mild. I know when I gave up smoking 25 years ago I began to smell things I never smelled before - like cut grass, leather in an auto, etc. - and my olfactory system could really dial down the scents. I could appreciate the subtle scents - and the Veg is far from subtle.

Yeah, but you are a smoker and most likely you sense of smell is damaged! So for you, the Veg scent probably is mild. I know when I gave up smoking 25 years ago I began to smell things I never smelled before - like cut grass, leather in an auto, etc. - and my olfactory system could really dial down the scents. I could appreciate the subtle scents - and the Veg is far from subtle.
No kidding when you are chosen:

$Chosen by the Veg.jpg

:blink:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
What is this doing in my Forum? You guys never know where to post this atuff

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I was super happy when Pinaud put out their Clubman soap; too bad it was so teeny tiny. But now THE VEG!! This rocks.

But even though the container says Shave Soap, I've heard it more like TOBS cream consistency. Moving this over to the Creams forum.

I find this dubious!
Since Pinuad announced the release of Clubman soap months prior to its sale date and sent out email notification as to the date of its sell.
There is nothing on their website about any of these products except the stink water aftershave.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm buying the entire product line: Carpet freshener, aerosol room freshener, dish detergent, laundry soap, floor cleaner, candles, car vent clips, nose plugs dipped in Lilac Vegetal, Lilac Vegetal salad dressing, roasted Lilac Vegetal coffee beans. I can't control myself. I must have it all!

Top Bottom