What's new

Site announcement - new product offering that will change the universe!

So, many of you don't know that I'm actually Wiccan, or a modern day witch. I have discovered that I have certain powers of divination and clairvoyance through scrying.

Well, just on a whim I took a gander at my orbuculum (crystal ball) today. Let me tell you, the future of The VEG is huge!!! Here is the proof:

Attachments

• $100_3666.jpg
    $100_3666.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 57
This just in.... In an amazing twist of fate and due to the enormous response to this "Heard it Here First" campaign on B & B, it has lit up the Internet today, and is being broadcasted over all the Reddit pages, and shave sites all over the world.

What started as a harmless April Fool's Laugh for our members has had a beneficial result.

A press release from the House of Pinaud in Paris can be seen HERE. Great News.. They are actually going to do it!!!!! an with that, they are offering free incentives to all who pre-order before tonight's launch at midnight in the form of these Car Air fresheners.

$Air Freshners.jpg

This just in.... In an amazing twist of fate and due to the enormous response to this "Heard it Here First" campaign on B & B, it has lit up the Internet today, and is being broadcasted over all the Reddit pages, and shave sites all over the world.

What started as a harmless April Fool's Laugh for our members has had a beneficial result.

A press release from the House of Pinaud in Paris can be seen HERE. Great News.. They are actually going to do it!!!!! an with that, they are offering free incentives to all who pre-order before tonight's launch at midnight in the form of these Car Air fresheners.

Did you seriously just Rick Ashley an entire community in 2016? :lol:

Did you seriously just Rick Ashley an entire community in 2016? :lol:

WOW David, your must be a Psychic... the next announcement from the house of Pinaud was a new fragrance

"Rick Astley pour Homme 2016"

Click Here for the Scent Profile, all new and updated for 2016

Top Bottom