What's new

Semogue at AP Shave Co.

semogue_apshave.jpeg

Since 1955 family-owned shaving brush company from Portugal, Semogue, has been devoted to producing the highest quality shaving brushes with traditional methods for generations. AP Shave Co. recognizes this and is passionate about bringing their legendary hand-made shave brush knots to unique handles, by partnering with artisans and leveraging some of the AP Shave Co. handle collections.

Semogue's Boar & Mistura Mixed Boar / Badger knots are praised as some of the best natural hair knots in the wet shaving hobby. AP Shave Co. is the official dealer of Semogue knots!

AP Shave Co. is proud to stock Semogue products and views this as just the start. Keep an eye out for more exciting products from this partnership.

Here are the knots available with this partnership:
24mm Semogue SOC Boar Premium, Selected: Premium, Selected Boar Hair by Semogue is their highest quality boar hair grade, used in the Semogue SOC Boar brushes.

24mm Semogue Striped Boar Premium: Premium Striped Boar Hair by Semogue is their highest quality striped boar hair grade, used in the Semogue 1305 & 830 Boar (22mm) brushes. This hair has unmatched softness, simply put, it's the softest boar when broken in that splays extremely well, that I've used. In an exclusive offering for Semogue x AP Shave Co. - this is the first time this knot has been done in 24mm!!

24mm Semogue Mistura Badger/Boar:
Semogue Mistura Badger/Boar knot is also part of their highest quality SOC line. Using a custom blend of badger and boar, you get the softness of the badger, with the backbone of boar, the best of both worlds! This knot is highly regarded for a reason.

I hope you enjoy these brushes as much as I do!

Yours Truly,
Andrew

EDIT - Link might be helpful! https://apshaveco.com/collections/semogue-at-ap-shave-co

Top Bottom