What's new

Show off your lather bowl or mug!!

Show off grandpas shaving mug from 1940, show off your shaving bowl(s)!
Heres mine i love!! Off Amazon and it wasnt expensive, the ripples inside help create a perfect lather.i usually soak it got water for. Minute and the bowl holdsbhwat in exceptionally well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    820.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.2 KB · Views: 42
I just love your bowl 😍 I bet that stone feels good in the hand, and looks good in your shave den. 😎

You requested to see my bowl.

proxy.php

I just love your bowl 😍 I bet that stone feels good in the hand, and looks good in your shave den. 😎

You requested to see my bowl.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Now, that is the proper shave bowl, thing of beauty!!! Mine fits in the hand perfectly in the heat sk well, i wonder how ceramic would hold grar?.

Show off grandpas shaving mug from 1940, show off your shaving bowl(s)!
Heres mine i love!! Off Amazon and it wasnt expensive, the ripples inside help create a perfect lather.i usually soak it got water for. Minute and the bowl holdsbhwat in exceptionally well

Those lather like no tomorrow thanks to the ripples, retain heat and look great on the counter. I had a white version from a brand called Beau Brummell at some point but rarely used it (prefer face lathering).

I use a Re-Play 12 oz kids bowl! Super economical and it’s made out of recycled milk jugs so no risk for breaking if it’s dropped. I wear medium sized gloves and I can hold it comfortably as I make my lather. Comes in all sorts of colors as well. I bought a 6 pack for my kids and my son said I could have the blue and green one since they’re my favorite colors 😊

IMG_2209.jpeg

Top Bottom