What's new

Shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barney14

I love the broad spectrum of shavers.

The one and done blade users to the 300 shaves from a blade, the corkers, sharpeners, the loopy beggers who clean the glue off GSBs and remove and dry blades between shaves.....get a grip

Then we have the ones who count the number of shaves with dice, dots on blades and spreadsheets.

When it comes to preparation, everything from the basic to those who only use the most expensive organic, vegan, gluten free, gender neutral soaps and creams from small independent retailers with a social conscience but think nothing about having a badger bludgeoned to death for their £££££ shaving brushes.

And we all know the more expensive the razor the better the shave.

12aW6JtfvUdcdO.gif

The one and done blade users to the 300 shaves from a blade, the corkers, sharpeners, the loopy beggers who clean the glue off GSBs and remove and dry blades between shaves.....get a grip

Then we have the ones who count the number of shaves with dice, dots on blades and spreadsheets ffs

When it comes to preparation, everything from the basic to those who only use the most expensive organic, vegan, gluten free, gender neutral soaps and creams from small independent retailers with a social conscience but think nothing about having a badger bludgeoned to death for their £££££ shaving brushes.

So yesterday you were trolling Feather blades and today it's everything else? I guess the good point is at least there's nothing left for you to troll tomorrow.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

Then we have the ones who count the number of shaves with dice, dots on blades and spreadsheets.

You’ve been hanging out with Quazy, haven’t you? :)

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
So let me translate Barnys negative energy...

Barny fell in love with wet shaving.
Barny fell down the rabbit 🐇 hole. ( You're welcome )
Barny accumulated too many razors & shaving supplies.
Barnys wife got upset with him, made him sell his stuff.
Now Barny takes it out on us.
Barny jealous, wishes he could be more like us
Barny now becomes the troll.

Taps can be heard silently in the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom