What's new

SHAVE CON '09! The Ohio Gathering in late May.

Please Please Please tell me that you will be doing this again when i am back in the Ft. Campbell area this coming December.

John,

Can you update the first post to reflect the new date and time? You are confusing us.

What is the ballpark on the shaves? I might be down for a pro shave.

John,

Can you update the first post to reflect the new date and time? You are confusing us.

Hi Mickey, I can't the first post. But to confirm, it is May 30 in Canal Winchester, OH.

If you are interested in having a pro shave I am making a list to reserve spaces once we get the barbers. Just email me at [email protected]

***Can I get a mod to edit the first post to say "Please go to Post #41". Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
May 30th is definite? I am going to go.

Should I get a shave or not? John, will these be real straights or the shavettes? What if we bring our own straight?

John,

Hi Mickey, I can't the first post. But to confirm, it is May 30 in Canal Winchester, OH.

If you are interested in having a pro shave I am making a list to reserve spaces once we get the barbers. Just email me at [email protected]

***Can I get a mod to edit the first post to say "Please go to Post #41". Thanks in advance!

1ST post updated.
John if you want it to say something else, shoot me a PM.

I have a couple of questions. I think your original post had the admission fee but I don't see it. I was also curious about incidental fees, like the museum entrance and the shaves. Obviously, I am preparing my sales pitch to SWMBO. She also wanted to know what the hours were going to be. Any updates or details like this would be helpful. Thank you.

I have a couple of questions. I think your original post had the admission fee but I don't see it. I was also curious about incidental fees, like the museum entrance and the shaves. Obviously, I am preparing my sales pitch to SWMBO. She also wanted to know what the hours were going to be. Any updates or details like this would be helpful. Thank you.

Sounds like this is a no go for now
. Unless thebikingengineer and/or some other locals and I help organize it.

-Andy

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go as that is our annual Alumni Weekend and I have been a regular at the Beer Tastings for, well, as long as they've had beer tastings. :biggrin:

Next Shave Con, I'll be there!

Top Bottom