What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

I'm having trouble getting ultimatependesigns website to open at the moment, but are there ordering instructions there for brushes? I'm really interested in one

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Your best bet is to PM Rudy and discuss what you want. He can make you almost anything your imagination can come up with

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Guys, got back late from my business trip. Will answer all the emails and pm's tomorrow first thing.

To be honest, I think that RV ivory handle is much nicer then the Semogue handle in terms of shape and material and how they work together.

That should be a very nice brush to hold.

That is a beauty too.

My favorite Artisan made handles are the ones based on non-production or vintage handles...originals are always good too.

Last edited:
I drew up SO many designs to see if Rudy could replicate them...but the SOC just feels natural. Semogue's shape is a lot like a keyhole.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Wish there was a website or somewhere to view ALL the brushes.
Ultimatependesigns.com. most, of not all of the brushes you see there are items he has already sold. Rudy will make anything you can imagine. PM him with any questions.

@captp Yes, it does tske a bit of time....but I often find myself going through this thread looking at old pics of RV brushes. The nice thing is, you can easily scroll through with the mouse and just stop when you see an image.

When I find ones I like, I either take a screengrab or use Evernote to clip it for ease finding later.

If you use Tapatalk on your phone you can view all pics in a gallery. It makes it very easy to view all the wonderful designs that Rudy has produced.

I own 4 Rudy Vey with another on the way here are some pics of my current brushes from him
$IMG_1760.jpg$IMG_1759.jpg$IMG_1666.jpg$2.jpg$IMG_1734.jpg

Top Bottom