What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

A couple of pictures of my Rudy Vey custom Shavemac fan shaped silvertip 24mm set at 52mm.

$IMG_1277.jpg$IMG_20140511_102718_038[1].jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_20140506_165835_378[1].jpg
    $IMG_20140506_165835_378[1].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,403
Apparently you asked for a Chief-style handle and received it. Nice.

I had no idea it was called a Chief. I just sent Rudy a picture of the handle I liked.

I like the tortoise shell and the shape of the handle. What's the overall length of the brush?

I'll check that when I get home this afternoon.

The tortoise shell handle has a nice design.
Very tempting.

Thank you. It's a wonderful brush. Super soft.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Got new delivery of Moonjava, White Zebra and the Onyx (some call it Jade) in last week!!

Exchanged some PM's with Rudy this morning and now looking forward to seeing what he make for me when he gets back from his upcoming vacation.

Rob W

Rudy Vey

I am leaving on vacation on Tuesday and return on the 30th of May. Having access to internet could be spotty, but I take my computer with me anyway and hope to answer all e-mails and pm's as fast as I can.

When I read a few weeks back that Rudy had some more Moonjava material coming in, I decided to splurge on a larger knot brush (biggest in my rotation was a 24mm).

The result is an L7-style with a 28mm Shavemac finest, and Rudy got it shipped just before leaving on vacation. He obviously didn't rush it, and it came out just like I wanted. Rudy's pics first, 'cause they always look better than what I take!

$IMG_1383.jpg$IMG_1382.jpg$IMG_1381.jpg

Last edited:
And then my pics, even though they don't do the subject justice, pre-, post-Harris Lavender lather, and with a Proraso 'do.

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg$photo 3.jpg

When I read a few weeks back that Rudy had some more Moonjava material coming in, I decided to splurge on a larger knot brush (biggest in my rotation was a 24mm).

The result is an L7-style with a 28mm Shavemac finest, and Rudy got it shipped just before leaving on vacation. He obviously didn't rush it, and it came out just like I wanted. Rudy's pics first, 'cause they always look better than what I take!

very, very nice brush

Rudy Vey

Greetings from Ireland!! We love this country, and vacationing here now the second year in row - for me it is the 18th time I am here.
As far as the shaving items go, I am stocking now always a small amount of Shavemac finest knots in the most common sizes in bulb and fan shape. These knots will not be sold directly, only in form of a brush!!

Last edited:

That's a gorgeous moonjava, really like the shape on that handle!

Top Bottom