What's new

Rhinoceros XR Swiss Blades?

Has anyone ever heard of these? Saw them for $7.85 per hundred from an auction seller in Tampa. I thought the number of blades was supposed to be decreasing.

proxy.php

Thanks for posting, adding to my list of sample blades to acquire.

"SIDED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE". YES THEY HAVE SIDES! Awesome! That does it, I'm sold!

Last edited:
The part I really wonder about is the "74" up in the right corner. What are they trying to say?

Thanks for posting, adding to my list of sample blades to acquire.

"SIDED STAINLESS STEEL BLADE". YES THEY HAVE SIDES! Awesome! That does it, I'm sold!

Uh oh, that doesn't seem like terminology the Swiss might use.

Chinese blades, no thanks. There are plenty good Russian/Indian/Egyptian blades at that price point to mess with Chinese blades.

100 to 1 odds these are PRC "specials".....The Bangladeshi blades made with Swiss steel are actually pretty good...But I doubt the Chinese are using Swiss steel ,they are using their own inferior steel like we had to pay taxes for to destroy the great SF Bay Bridge and build a new inferior bridge with this cheap crap...

I notice that ad with interest on Ebay. "Ah, new brand of blades to try!" (As if I don't already have plenty of good blades with which I am satisfied.) But RAD is a mean monkey.

Googled it a bit, figured they were likely Chinese...passed...the "74" thing was a turn-off, an obvious attempt to try to make an association with the legendary Personnas.

Top Bottom