What's new

Red Pack Israeli Blades

I just came to that conclusion recently myself. After an exhaustive trial of other blades. I find the to be smooth as silk and just sharp enough. I also get 5 shaves out of them provided I dry my razor really well. I get no more than 4 from any other.

I have 100 coming soon.

They are the only blade I use...........I finished my first 100 and received my new supply a couple of weeks ago. They can't be beat!

I definitely prefer Red Pack Israelis over Crystals. They did seem a little more mild, with much less pain :001_smile.

That being said, I would take a Derby over either. Still looking for a blade that I like even better.

I definitely prefer Red Pack Israelis over Crystals. They did seem a little more mild, with much less pain :001_smile.

That being said, I would take a Derby over either. Still looking for a blade that I like even better.

Have you tried the Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharpedges (the yellow pack ones)? I found they were just a touch better than the Reds or Derbys for me.

J

Jarmo P

The reds are my go to blades along with Derbies. Reds are more smooth than derbies, and almost as sharp.

Sharper blades like Feathers give me a razor burn under my jaw. Also the legendary Swedes but not to same level. But I had to buy a Swede packgage, and keep it unopened for a few years of a good remembrace of a quality costly blade that I started with.

Good to know. I'm digging out my Red Pack blades next week. I'll get a couple of blades in before I switch to something else. Still going through my WCS sampler to determine my "goto" blade.

Looks like Swedes are out tho!

Love 'em!! They are milder than Crystals and cheaper than a Derby. There are my go to blade at this point in time.
They are my favorite blade in the 38C. They give a 95% BBS, while having the added benefit of being a bit forgiving. I find them to be sharper than the Derbys, less sharp than the Astras (two other excellent blades). I have another box on order from WCS and am looking forward to it!

The Red Pack "Israeli's" (no one knows really where they're from) don't do it for me . . . too much pulling. I found the Crystals to be a bit better . . . but the very top of the list for me so far are the yellow-pack 7 O'Clock Gillettes. Just a super-smooth shave.

Red Pack Personnas are my blade of choice. I find them a bit sharper than Derbys. I try to use Feathers in my Super Speeds, but sometimes I get irritation. I don't get the same irritation from the Red Packs.

Top Bottom