What's new

Rapira double edge blades going very cheap on eBay.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I thought they are still being produced and I've seen them in different vendors.
Only the Blue is no longer produced? The Yellow, Green and Black still are.

I thought they are still being produced and I've seen them in different vendors.
Only the Blue is no longer produced? The Yellow, Green and Black still are.

Yes, Yellow and Green are still producing in Russia, just as Black in India.
Blue are discontinued.

I got a pretty good shave today with my first voskhod, did the problem area under my ears beautifully.
But in my fervor to test the new blade my technique got sloppy and I ended up with some irritation on my cheek bone and some areas that I missed during a pass.

I'd say it preforms better than any other razor I've tried (not a large contest, I've only had a lord sampler pack and some derby's)
I'm looking forward to trying the Platinum lux next week.

I got a pretty good shave today with my first voskhod, did the problem area under my ears beautifully.
But in my fervor to test the new blade my technique got sloppy and I ended up with some irritation on my cheek bone and some areas that I missed during a pass.

I'd say it preforms better than any other razor I've tried (not a large contest, I've only had a lord sampler pack and some derby's)
I'm looking forward to trying the Platinum lux next week.

I think you'll love the Platinum Lux's. I do, very smooth.

Liked my 'Platinum Lux' blades so much I ordered another 100! Have been using PX generic (Israeli made) blades with complete satisfaction, but I believe these Rapira are better (smoother) and have been getting an extra shave or so with each blade.

I bought 100 Voskhods from gordelux04 last month; a very pleasant experience. I just won $20 on the Powerball, so I decided to use my massive winnings on 200 more Voskhods, but this time from a different seller, whose price was slightly lower.

The listing also mentions a "free gift". I don't know what that is, but vodka would be nice. :a54:
Did you get that in one lump sum or did you take the payments? I had one number weeee.

Had my second shave with a Voskhod, there was some pulling on the first pass, but besides that it's as close to a BBS as I've ever gotten. Again the problem area under my ears is as smooth as the rest of my face, that's never happened before! I wonder why this blade does what the others couldn't...

The irritation was minimal this time, and only one spot of blood. It's a very nice.
Going to use it once more then toss it, I'm eager to try all the other ones!

Mine just arrived today. It took a very long time. But given the price I can't complain. Ordered a Russian shave cream that I'm interested in trying.

Top Bottom