What's new

Random thought of the moment

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Cool more for me. Give me a hunk of 7 year aged Wisconsin cheddar for me any day.
I will say that I fell in love with curds when we toured a cheese factory in or around Door Co. once.

That is one place above the 45th parallel I could retire to that isn't in Michigan.

The Northern Lake Michigan area is truly underappreciated. God's country.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
How people eat a chunk of cheese by itself is beyond me.
I remember this guy from my childhood. :001_smile

R.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Except chocolate caramel brownies. Bacon chocolate caramel brownies are an abomination and will lead to the downfall of civilization as we know it unless those who promote it are stopped
BUT......I once had a donut with Maple flavoring (no idea if it was "natural") with REAL bacon bits sprinkled on it.

It might have been the absolute best thing I've ever eaten.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Except chocolate caramel brownies. Bacon chocolate caramel brownies are an abomination and will lead to the downfall of civilization as we know it unless those who promote it are stopped
Well, Some folks love okra and eggplant and I think they are disgusting, so food is pretty subjective I guess, but...
For me, everything is better with bacon. I'm not saying the mere addition of bacon makes something the best - I'm just saying that I personally feel that nothing is made worse by the addition of bacon!

Top Bottom