What's new

Race To The Finish PIF Part Two. Choose Your Cream!

Thats cool Jay. I'm excited to teach my boy about shaving some day (he's not quite 1 yet...so its a little ways off).

Hey man, ya gotta start em young!!!!

proxy.php

Serious? If that's what this PIF is about then I don't want any part of it!

Edit: Seriously

Last edited:
Alright, run done...time to shower and shave. Lets see if I can get that BBS today.

Gonna use the Futur with Astra SP (2nd use), proraso pre shave, and TOBS grapefruit cream. I'll let you know how it went.

Todays shave postponed due to arrival of Santa post. But ain't gonna be able to get any candidates ready. So.. back to the KT's. Sooo dissapointed. :tongue_sm

My younger boy has had an empty Tech that he 'shaves' with, but before I know it, I'm sure he'll be reaching for the real thing as well.

No BBS...possibly DFS though. Got a few nicks, but nothing major. The Astra SP did not perform as well this time around...halfway through the shave it started tugging more.

Then, after all that, I tried an aftershave for the first time...Aqua Velva Ice Blue. It was available locally, and I knew I liked the menthol feel because of the proraso pre shave. It was a very brief, but very 10/10 painful burning. Wow.

[MENTION=17381]Garlisk[/MENTION]
I noticed for myself, and several others have said as well, that the moment you stop chasing bbs and just enjoy your shaves you will get closer to achieving it than ever before. Took me over 2 years to learn that... Search the archives for some threads on chasing bbs and see for yourself.

Thanks for the heads up wxc1006. I'm not really "chasing" it so much as knowing that's the pinnacle of shaving (I guess.) As for enjoyment...well...I certainly am. My wife is doing her absolute best to be patient with me when I talk excitedly about such a mundane task. :)

Thanks for the heads up wxc1006. I'm not really "chasing" it so much as knowing that's the pinnacle of shaving (I guess.) As for enjoyment...well...I certainly am. My wife is doing her absolute best to be patient with me when I talk excitedly about such a mundane task. :)

Ha thanks! I know what you mean. My wife is very VERY supportive, but I still try not to bore her too much by rambling on about shaving related things.

Top Bottom