What's new

Purchasing DE blades on the web

Hey all,

I'm a fairly seasoned DE shaver, been doing it since 2014.
The last 4 years, my blades have been Gilette 7 o'clock Super Stainless (the green packaging ones) and I bought them either on Amazon either on ebay.

I like them, they were generally well priced. However, in the last few years, I found it harder and harder to actually find/buy them (I usually got the 100 pack). I was living in Switzerland and the last time I bought some I had a friend traveling to California make the purchase and get them sent in California. It was impossible to get them shipped to Switzerland (or France... I was living on the border).

I now live in Germany, and it seems the problem is the same. On Amazon, there are no 100 packs that ships to Germany. Same with ebay. I also checked with the local Amazon.de, and ebay.de sites in case.

In fact, I'm even wondering if ebay is not blocking that type of item for safety reasons.

There was the blades list. Here's a screenshot.

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 13.12.25.jpg

But when I click, I get a page saying they can't find the page..

Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 13.10.45.jpg

And that's not only with those blades but several others listed on ebay.

Did you have similar issues where you are ? Is their an alternative to Amazon and ebay for purchasing blades (... at a good price).

Thank you !

You could try some of the B&B vendors.

Sorry that I cannot be more helpful as I live in North America.

I second razorbladesclub you could also try Connaught Shaving Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless Double Edge Razor Blades I think they are very slightly cheaper on there, shipping for both sites is around 3 euros to Europe.

Thanks man. I did not know that site either. They seem a slightly more expensive for the Gilette 7 o'clock Super Stainless. The price in British pounds gives an impression it's less expensive. But thanks for the link !

Top Bottom