What's new

Proraso is da bomb

I also love Proraso. I still can not believe this stuff was carried at Target several years ago (I really miss those days). When Target closed out their local supply, I purchased 6 tubes at $2 a piece!!!!

Even better get you a tub of noxema face cleaning cream ( almost the same as proraso pre), while your at walmart picking that up get you a vdh soap puck. when you get home, melt down the vdh and add some noxema cream to it and stir it together. Let i become solid, then use the noxema by itself , to clean your face and soften the hair, then you take the noxema vdh and get you a teaspoon of it and add a almond size amount of proraso shaving cream, and that will be one of the best creamy minty shaves of your life. seriously try it.
And if you want a stronger and freshening smelling soap, when you melt down the soap you can add 3 drops of tea tree oil also at walmart, it blends well with noxema, just trust me on that one its unexplainable. i uploaded a pic of the noxema and tea tree oil, i think the noxema label may have been updated but the container is still blue.
Sounds interesting! I love noxzema but I never imagined it would melt with VDH. I gotta try this!

I tried Proraso green for the first time last night and WOW! :w00t:

I think I can honestly say..... "F--- the puck!" Who needs soap when this can be used???!!!

The smell is different..but I really like it. The cooling sensation is awesome!

I just squeezed out a pea sized amount onto my wet hands and rubbed them together to form mucho lather. I applied to my face and achieved one of my smoothest closest shaves yet. This stuff moisturized my face so well that I didn't need any Nivea ASB. I just slapped on some Dominica Bay Rum and was done. My face is still feeling smooth and my complexion actually looks brighter...I LOOK younger! :thumbup1:

Proraso rocks and I plan to bump this to the top of list as my daily "go to". :thumbup:

I tried the tub soap for the first time today and had the same impression. I also like the Dominica Bay Rum.

I really love using Proraso in the summer. Come fall and winter I use Omega for the lanolin. The only improvement could be the addition of tallow to both.

~Lee

Top Bottom