What's new

Proraso Green Summer

IMG_2116.jpeg

That brush is gorgeous! May I ask who the maker is?
Thank you! It is from @apshaveco . I purchased it during one of his “handcrafted drops” back in March. I selected his 24 mm cashmere bulb knot and asked him to set it to his recommended depth. I also have one of his blue lagoon handles with a Silksmoke knot. They’re both fantastic and I can’t recommend him enough.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Still plenty hot and humid here in Missouri. This thread inspired me to cool off a bit.

I have a green tube in the wings, but the Cremo isn't bad and I should really finish it up before the partner starts asking about space in the vanity.

Cream: Cremo Cooling
AS: Proraso Green
Razor: VB Chieftain (jury still out)
Blade: Dovo
Brush: Rooney Silvertip
1000001872.jpg

Still plenty hot and humid here in Missouri. This thread inspired me to cool off a bit.

I have a green tube in the wings, but the Cremo isn't bad and I should really finish it up before the partner starts asking about space in the vanity.

View attachment 1708177
Welcome! Great first post.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy

View attachment 1708177
Sir, please allow me to give you my warmest welcome to Badger & Blade - the very best community on the web for the finest Gentlemen only. :euro:

I’ll have to try this one day. I’ve never used the pre/post shave for anything other than pre shave.
Today I finished off my Green shave using a combo of Proraso Pre-Shave & Lozione Dopobarba Rinfrescante. Pre-shave first, splash afterwards. I got extra freshness combined with a lovely moisturizing balm-like feel!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Today I was terribly missing Proraso Blue, which is another colour I greatly love :001_wub: along, of course, with the The Ever-Green. What a fantastic lather, my friends! :thumbup1:

But in order to stay faithful to this Green Summer thread I still decided to finish off with the powerful combo tested last time of Proraso The Ever-Green Pre-Shave & Lozione Dopobarba Rinfrescante. My face afterwards felt super smooth, super moisturized and super fresh! :thumbup:

First time posting after lurking for a while. As for many others, Proraso green was my introduction to the world of wet shaving, so it feels like an appropriate topic for my first B&B post.

IMG_2501.jpeg

Just tried the pre-shave for the first time. What a lovely scent and feeling. Unfortunately I don’t have the aftershave anymore, and I’ll have to fix that. For now I think Clubman is a respectable substitute as it’s just as classic. Comunque tutto verde

Top Bottom