What's new

Post your shave dens!

I understand the focus of you're picture, but I can't help notice the dish of pennies. As I've not seen any in many months I thought that too was kind of cool. Lovely case by the way!

SWMBO asked me to reorganize my old shave den because my supplies took up too much room, and made it difficult for her to work her hair dryer. To help her out, I purchased and installed a shower organizer to serve as my revised shave den--SWMBO approved the installation!

$New Shave Den_1.jpg

My wife HATES this on the counter but we both have a side and I don't complain about her stuff. She also asked when I got so many razors, oops. I posted this on Reddit and also got comments on my change ashtray. I figured I would get questions about razors but it was about my change. We don't even have tax in Oregon for odd amounts so that's why it just sits...

My wife HATES this on the counter but we both have a side and I don't complain about her stuff. She also asked when I got so many razors, oops. I posted this on Reddit and also got comments on my change ashtray. I figured I would get questions about razors but it was about my change. We don't even have tax in Oregon for odd amounts so that's why it just sits...

Lots of places will gladly take that change so you don't have to keep it in the bathroom.

My den after 7 and 1/2 months. I am limited in space so I had to improvise. There are more soaps, blades and mugs stuffed under the sink.
From the left, Merkur 33C, Old Type, Goodwill, New, Ever Ready 1912, Schick E3 Canadian
In the Holder from front left- British Aristocrat #66, Fatboy, Parat, Flare tip
$20140620_171458.jpg
These are the Techs
$20140620_171510.jpg
Hanger Holder w/ RR Jaws and Vulfix 660 Super Badger (drying rack) & a Blue Tip
$20140620_171530.jpg
Williams soaps in the mugs - Vintage Barbers Bar & New. Brushes Back-Wilkinson Boar & NGT Pure Badger. Front Omega 10066 Boar & Sabre Boar
$20140620_171541.jpg
Top shelf is mine- Full of soaps, creams, face wash, AS balms, & After Shave's
$20140620_184808.jpg

$photo 1.jpg$photo 2.jpg
Here's my regular shaving rotation and a few pieces that I have on display in my office (so I can tell others how great wet shaving is when they ask about it). The razors are mostly Gillette from the 50's and 60's with a Merkur HD and a 70's birthyear Super Speed thrown in for good measure. Got the pipe rack that now holds razors and blades in really rough condition for a few bucks, but a quick sand and refinish worked wonders. Now I've gotta hide it all back away before my wife sees just how much money I'm not saving by not buying cartridges anymore....

View attachment 465321View attachment 465322
Here's my regular shaving rotation and a few pieces that I have on display in my office (so I can tell others how great wet shaving is when they ask about it). The razors are mostly Gillette from the 50's and 60's with a Merkur HD and a 70's birthyear Super Speed thrown in for good measure. Got the pipe rack that now holds razors and blades in really rough condition for a few bucks, but a quick sand and refinish worked wonders. Now I've gotta hide it all back away before my wife sees just how much money I'm not saving by not buying cartridges anymore....
I like the Gillette Advertisement.

$image.jpg
This is a new addition above the toilet , got the shelf from IKEA.

$image.jpg
I keep all my soaps, creams, and after shaves under the sink. I'm fortunate enough to have my own bathroom.

$image.jpg
Stainless toothbrush holder from IKEA, I keep my razors in rotation in it. It's either under the sink or on the shelf with my brushes. I've also got a brush/razor holder that holds my hard wear most recently used. I have a display in my room that's in the works as well, since my vintage razor collection has been growing I'll keep them and some other things on this set up. I'll post some pics when it's complete :thumbup:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom