Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Been awhile since I posted here

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 598
Are you missing the 4 cans of Barbasol and 1 can of Bigelow foam that's on there? Or are they not considered Goo? I know Jason had a good collection of the Barbasol cans going. Like 6 or so different ones.

Are you missing the 4 cans of Barbasol and 1 can of Bigelow foam that's on there? Or are they not considered Goo? I know Jason had a good collection of the Barbasol cans going. Like 6 or so different ones.

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt on those. Technically they're "foams," and many people find their performance to be acceptable. But the goo... :behead:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Is that a can of GOO next to your deodorant!? At least you had the decency to turn it away from the camera. For shame, Jason. For shame.

Yeah no kidding. I'm not ashamed of my goo collection. In fact I need to stock up on Barbasol. I'm missing some!

Top Bottom