What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

A couple bowls of H&H Daybreak followed by Comoy's Cask #11 in a rustic Celtic Craft African meerschaum...
$P1090893.jpg

Tonight: A cob as always, with Milan Centenary.

Centenary (English) Pipe Tobacco
Blended in 2012 to complete our 100th Anniversary Pipe Tobacco Blend Trilogy, which includes Celebration (aromatic) and Milestone (non-aromatic), Centenary is a wonderful traditional English blend reminiscent of pipe tobacco blending recipes used when our store first opened. This blend has a rich taste of hickory with subtleties of nut and wood, and a nice proportion of spice on the finish. Fifteen different tobaccos were used to create this complex blend, including a healthy dose of Latakia, but we think you'll agree the result is well worth it.

Earlier I felt like Middleton Apple, but by the time it was pipe-time I didn't want sweet.

Wow Shiz! Somebody has upped their pipe game recently.
I've been faced with a few deals that couldn't be passed up.. mostly pipes that needed work, so the deals were fantastic. I've been terrible with before shots, but this Upshall was in rough shape. The Morta was the only one of the recent pipes that was in great shape, and luckily I was able to lump it into a deal with a few rescue pipes. I was supposed to be slowing down, but January was a crazy month for pipe deals!

Last edited:
Top Bottom