What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

I smoked about 2/3 of a bowl of Davidoff Flake Medallions in my Peterson 606 Flame Grain last night, but then ended up starting to fall asleep with my pipe in my mouth, so I put it back in the rack and went to bed. Remembering that it was there this morning, I dumped the ash and relit, so finishing it up to start my morning.

So I'm not the only one that will do this sometimes. lol

So I'm not the only one that will do this sometimes. lol

Ha! It was a first for me. Funny thing is, less than 30 minutes before, I thought to myself, "I better be careful not to fall asleep with this pipe in my mouth."

I dozed off with a prilla of Göteborgs Rapé snus in a few days before. Waking up to a sudden flavor burst of that was a less than pleasant experience! Way too concentrated after sitting there for however long I was sleeping.

Coupla coins of Escudo in a Charatan Pot. Hadn't found the right thing for this slightly-bigger-than-1" bowl, but the Escudo is perfect. Man, Escudo is good!

C&D 5 O'Clock Shadow in a Peterson Tan Blast Cumberland Spigot...
$P1090713.jpg

I'm a clencher as well. I like them a lot. But I don't leave them on my pipes when I'm done. I did that and all the tobacco saliva was left there and became kinda stinky.

SG Squadron Leader in a rustic Savinelli Baronet Bruyere 315 EX earlier, now smoking SG FVF in a rustic Savinelli Riviera 320 KS...
$P1090990.jpg$P11002931.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Captain Black Royal in my MM Hardwood Diplomat, sitting down to read John Buchan's "The Thirty-Nine Steps."

$uploadfromtaptalk1391296947222.jpg
3 oaks Syrian in the little Cob whilst my lady tried her luck at some Orlik Golden Sliced in the little Brog churchwarden.

Top Bottom