What's new

INFO! 2024 Badger and Blade LE pipe

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
@Whisky

That's a good question!

So is the order window open now, or do we pay on/immediately following June 1?
How do we place an order?
Sorry, I wasn't too clear on that. Payment can be made now up to June 1st. Chris let me know today that he has payments from 4 people. You can pay now if you want to. Just remember to include real name/address and B&B username in the comments. I know PayPal is supposed to have your shipping information if you've used them before, but I don't trust it. Please use Goods and Services as payment.

As far as the contrast blasts go, Chris told me that IF he can source briar that will look good in a contrast blast he is willing to do it. Reading some of the pipe/carver boards it appears that the only supplier of really good ring grain briar in the world is no longer selling to the US or has increased the price so much it's not worth purchasing. There are some US carvers that have been stocking good briar for decades and they are currently the only source of ring grain briar so the price and availability have gone up and down respectively.

I keep telling myself to send my payment "tomorrow during work" just to remember that it's blocked on my work computer when I can't reach for my phone.... Every year I feel like I am the last person to actually order.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
1. Whisky - 1 pipe, interested in other finishes
2. KellyG - 1 pipe, interested in other finishes, particularly a contrast blast
3. Price - 1 pipe, also particularly interested in contrast blast
4. Gewoon ik - 1 pipe, like the black
5. Luvmysuper - 1 pipe, but interested in other finishes.
6. Tommy Tutone - 1 pipe, like the black, but interested in other finishes
7. Fallbeard - 1 pipe, interested in other finishes
8. Whiskey Badger - 1 pipe
9. Njguy1977 - 1 pipe, interested in other finishes.
10. Hirsute - 1 pipe, black blast is fine, but I’d be interested in contrast blast as well
11. seabee1999 - 1 pipe, default finish

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
One more day folks. The order window will be open until around noon on the 1st. If you're still trying to decide its time to get off the fence, you-know-what or get off the toilet, come to a conclusion etc.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Every year there are folks who post that they wish they had gotten in on it when it was active, but missed the window or put it off!

Top Bottom